Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Blake’s POV

Soft breaths were hitting my collarbone when I opened my eyes. I blinked a few times to see it was already daylight. I peered down and saw Clyde was still sleeping, wrapping his arms around my waist as he snuggled closer to my neck. I grinned. He looked like a big teddy bear.

I shifted, trying to get up but accidentally brushed his groin. I froze and remembered how many times we jerked each other off. I was starting to feel sorry for him because I was a guy too so I understood the ‘restraint’. It was not like I didn’t trust him…it was me. I was afraid if he would feel repulsed at me. I was afraid that once we did it, he might get tired at me. For me, love was not a toy. Call me cheesy or like a chick or something, I believed love was sacred. And I had seen it once and I believed it can happen again. I had seen it between my parents. How they both gazed at each other, how my mother sounded when they talked to each other on the phone, how my father scooped her in his arms when we fetched him at the airport and how my mom basically became an empty shell when we received the devastating news. It was years ago and even though I knew my mom was being strong for our sakes and had continued her work as a photojournalist, I knew she was done. Father was the only one in her life.

I wished I could find someone like that. Just looking at them both when I was younger made me happy and all sweet inside.

Clyde mumbled something and his hands crept lower. I held my breath when his fingers gripped at my hips, circling the skin. I bit my knuckles gently to prevent a noise getting out. I was getting a morning wood and Clyde was too.

“Blake,” he murmured. I gasped when I felt his fingers tugged at my length. He turned his face so his lips hovered on my nipple. “Wake up, Clyde,” I quickly said. I saw the corner of his lips curved. “I’m up,” he opened his eyes and covered my nipple with his mouth.

I moaned as I felt his tongue pressing on the bud while his fingers keep playing on my erection. He finally pushed away the blanket and draped himself over me without stopping his ministrations. “C-Clyde…stop…” I mumbled. I felt him smirked at my chest. He moved up and captured my lips instead. His tongue battled with mine before leaving me breathless. His kiss trailed from my chin, throat, chest, sliding over my navel and stopped at my groin where he enveloped my length in his hot mouth.

I groaned and moaned as he sucked me off. My head was in a haze and I gripped the sheets near my head for balance as if I was about to fall off from something. He sucked harder now and I felt heat coiling in my groin and I lifted my knees and curled my toes as I came hard. He swallowed it and smiled. “My turn,” he said. I thought he wanted me to suck him but when he grabbed my thighs and closed them together and placed them over his shoulder I knew I was wrong.

I felt his erection pushed through between my thighs and I saw the head peeking through them. “Hold on tight, love,” he said again and started to rubbed himself. The hotness was making me felt giddy again and this time as if he understood, he moved his length lower so both of our erections were gliding and sliding against each other. He moved his hips back and forth and I felt him going faster. I was nearing my second orgasm and as soon as I felt his sacks slapping mine I arched my back, strings of cum forming lines and pools on my chest and stomachs. Our essence mixing together and soaking me. I gasped for breath and he was kissing my legs gently as he too was out of breath.

“Perv,” I called out. He smirked and chuckled. “That I am and you look too sexy,” he replied and leaned down and kissed me again.

Clyde’s POV

Blake was so addicting. He had always have this pale complexion but when we made out or jerk each other off, peach and pink colours immediately painted his body in the right places. And how his hair stuck to his face from the sweat. I felt myself going hard again but I quickly thought of other things.