Chapter 19 - The Lonliness

I'M A BAD. BAD, BAD PERSON!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!! 

Okay, firstly, Howdy Wattpaders!!!!

Secondly, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me for delaying this chapter and for making the last chapter so damn small!

Okayyy, here's the next chapter! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ME!!!

ENJoy!

Ray's Pov

 "Ray?" Ash called me. Or was it someone else?

Caught in the middle of an unforgivable blackness, I tried to move towards a small light in the distance that I knew would take me to Ash or probably even out in the world. But would there be a world for me when Ash was my world?

"Ray!" the voice called again. I tried to push upwards again, but the blackness pressed down on me harder. I couldn't move. But what if it was Ash calling me? I needed to see my Ash.

I pushed upward again and this time, the blackness relented slightly. With growing hope in my heart, I pushed upwards and it felt like I was pulling myself to the surface like when you're in a swimming pool. I suddenly broke through the blackness and into the light but it was nowhere as harsh as I expected it to be. 

"Ray? Please wake up," the voice whispered. My eyelashes fluttered and for a moment, I couldn't open my eyes but then suddenly I felt soft kisses on my eyes and they opened in a flurry. The first thing I saw and had hoped to see was Ash.

"Ash?" my voice was hoarse but I didn't care. Ash was with me and nothing else mattered right now.

"Oh my God, Ray!" Ash cried out and his lips descended upon mine, giving me sparks. I groaned and kissed him harder, putting all the passion I could in that one kiss. His lips were soft as I had expected and kissing them felt like the most incredible thing I could ever feel in my entire life. I ran a tongue on his bottom lip and he granted me entrance. I shoved my tongue in and we fought each other for dominance. My hands tore open his shirt and threw it away and grasped his waist tightly. His hands were around my neck, hugging me tightly.

"Ash," I moaned, feeling myself arouse. Ash must have felt it too for he unzipped my jeans and pulled it off all the while, kissing my lips with a need and hunger unlike any I had ever felt before. He threw my jeans away and soon pulled off my boxers and grabbed my little buddy, stroking it. I writhed and moaned his name. His face lit up in a brilliant smile and I couldn't help but melt into that smile. 

"You're bottom," I growled suddenly and pulled him under me. For the first time, I noticed that we were on a single bed which was placed in the corner of a room where there was nothing else. I didn't think much of it; all my attention would be for Ash and Ash alone.

"You're so beautiful, Ash," I whispered in his ear and he shivered slightly making me smile. He looked so cute lying there that I just wanted to kiss him senseless. So I did just that. I grabbed his neck and attacked his lips with my own. Our lips met in a frenzy of hot sparks and I heard him moan under me. I grabbed his jeans and unzipping them, threw it off the bed followed by his boxers. 

My lips made their way down to his neck where I kept biting and sucking on the sensitive skin. Ash writhed and moaned loudly making me smirk. I grabbed his ass with one hand and squeezed it hard and knew that there would be a bruise left on it later. I kept kissing his neck and when I reached a particular spot, he moaned my name loudly making my member arouse. 

"R-Ray," Ash groaned, grasping at my hair. I went lower to his nipples and pulled on one of them hard. Ash let out a gasp of shock and squirmed under me. I grabbed his member with one hand and stroked it slowly and sensually. Ash's moan was loud and musical to my ears.