[1]

Hello and welcome to Adopted by Twenty One Pilots.
Hope you enjoy!

{Allison's POV}
Ever since I was 4 I've lived at miss Stohl's home for children. If you're wondering, that's an adoption home. I've been here for 10 years. I woke up this morning feeling positive, but I do every morning until I realize that I'll never be adopted. And it sucks.

When miss Stohl told us this morning at breakfast that there were people coming in today looking for a child between the ages 12-14. I couldn't be happier. I hurried to finish eating and went to get ready. I went to my room and put on my favorite outfit: a black muscle shirt with skinny jeans and my blue beanie. I pulled my shirt over my head and began braiding my hair. I was thinking hard. About anything.

Oh the possibilities of life.

As I walk out of my room, kaitlyn, my best friend had her iPod touch hooked up to the tv playing David dobricks vlogs, Alex was in there. Looking as perfect as ever.
"Alright ladies. Go in the calling room."

The calling room was the room all of the girls lined up in when parents came to adopt children. Everyone was silent as we stepped in. Since I was the oldest, coming In at 14 with my birthday being in a week. I was the first in line. I opened the door and turned on the light. I got all of the girls set up and we waited in our seats. I tugged my shirt down a little. And crossed my legs. I was trembling.

Petrified

I sat up straight and looked forward. A smile on my face.

{Tyler's POV}

We pulled up to the adoption agency at about half past noon. The lady on the phone said it would take a few hours if we decided on something today. She said with business running slow. We'd take a child home today.
I walk into the brick two-story building and I'm greeted by bright yellow walls, with red accents. A frail-elderly woman looking late into her eighties greets josh and I.
"Hello young men. are you the 3pm appointment?" -the elderly woman asked

"Yes ma'am. I'm Tyler and this is Josh."
Josh gave her a smile showing no teeth and let out his hand to shake hers.

"Okay please wait here."

A few moments later, the lady motioned us to come back into a room.  She opened the door and I was welcomed by about a dozen girls.

Then I saw her

////////////////////

Rewrote this book because why not. :) be sure to like and comment.