Lets Play Jealousy

I kissed her neck and she giggled. I looked ova at Journey and she looked mad, then we started to kiss. I did other stuff to make Journey jealous, but there was another part of me tht didnt want to do this, but I just keep going.

Chris pov
I look at August playin wit his girl, then I looked ova at Journey and she was watchin too, but she was mad. I held her hands and she looked at me. I gave her a hug and she was fina punch me but she hugged me back, then I kissed her cheek. I looked at August and he was looking at me. I then knew he was tryna make her jealous, and he made her mad so I got him. I whispered in her ear wht he was doing and she nodded. We kept hugging bc she was still mad, then I turned her around and I put my arms around her, she giggled. She sat on the counter to try to get the bake beans and I went ova to her and reached ova to her and grabbed the bake beans while looking in her eyes. She smiled and I handed her the bake beans. I heard August clear his throat and we laughed. We both knew he was mad, but we didn't know tht his girl left 10mins ago. We walked to the door hand in hand and when she opened the door for me, i kissed her goodbye and left. I was happy and I also enjoyed myself.

Journey pov
I closed the door, looked at August and he was mad asf. I smiled and headed to the stairs, but he grabbed me and put me on his shoulder and ran upstairs.

Me- AUGUST PUT ME DOWN(struggling)
August- ok

He threw me on his clean bed and jumped next by me and then started kissing on my neck. Then he started kissing me and I kissed him back. Then he started to kiss my neck all the way down to my pants. He unbuckled my pants and took them off. I started to get nervous about this. I held his head up and looked into his eyes. He knew I didn't want this so he grabbed my arms and put them ova my head. He then kissed my neck, his other hand, he put his hand behind my back and pulled me towards him. He kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss him bck. We layed bck down and he took off his pants and then he took off my shirt. He then started kissing my neck while unbuckling my bra. He took my bra off and started kissing my titties. Then he started sucking on it. I let out a little moan, cause u know it felt good. So he took off his boxers and I took off my panties and we started kissing. He then picked me up to where my legs spreads on top of his legs and we kissed, then I was lowered down and something entered me, i arched my back and gasped to tht. It started to hurt, but then he layed me down and started to go in an out, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. I started moaning louder and louder. It felt soo good, but it also hurts at the same time.

Me- Aug- August
August- shh this is ur punishment
Me- i-i hate u
August- u will love me when I'm done wit u

He went slow, yet deep. I moaned even louder.

Me- Aug im bout to cum
August- ok

He came out of me real fast. It started to hurt and I started shaking, cause it was least thing I wanted to do and he means business, so I won't disrespect him no mo. I felt August put his arms around me and I went to sleep.

August Pov
After I got done wit Journey, i was out of breath, so I put my arm around her. When I looked at her she was asleep. God help me, she look so beautiful. Im glad I fucked her. Deep inside i feel like I was dating the wrong girl this whole time, but this is gonna be Chris girl and I won't ruin his chance. I went to sleep on her chest cause she was so soft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment if u like it so far

Gonna be making a new book maybe

Anyway......

Will it be August and his girl or August and Journey

Will Journey go out wit Chris or will she date August

Will there be mo drama, u find out