Stop Running (Zak Bagans Fanfic)

Start from the beginning

"I am Lea. And you are?" I asked them.

"I am Nick and this is Aaron and that is Zak." Nick said as he pointed to the bald one then to at Zak. He was starting to get a headache and I saw what was causing it.

"Zak, um, this is weird, but I need to talk to you." I told him. He looked at me and sighed. I guess he didn't see a reason why he shouldn't. He and I then walked to the back of the library. I could tell that he was getting a little uneasy.

"I am never good at this, but I am just going to say it." I said to him. He was waiting for me to say what I needed to tell him. I sighed and collected myself.

"You have too many attatchments. You need some help with them and I think that I can help." I told him. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you know?" He asked me cautiously.

"I know that you have been getting headaches, things have been happening, you will feel sick at bad times, you feel sad and depressed... I could continue, but I think you get it." I said to him. This was actually making me a little sick. I nevver did this while I was working.

"How do you know all of that?" He asked me.

"What is it that you do, Zak?" I asked him. He sighed and put his hand on his face.

"I am a paranormal investigator." He confessed.

"I see the demons." I told him. He then took a step back. I stayed there and sighed. Of course he wouldn't believe me, no one ever did.

"Really? You can see demons? Like all the time?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"I can. I can see that you have some that are out of control. Nick is getting his under control and Aaron is okay. But you aren't. You are barely making it." I told him. I knew that I was right on the target with all of this.

"This is crazy. No way is that possible." He told me.

"Said the ghost hunter to the librairian." I said under my breath. I knew that he heard it, when he looked at me with a smile.

"So what should I do to get rid of it?" He asked me.

"You should stop for a while. You should calm down on the hunts and creating more attatchments. But I have a feeling that my idea isn't going to work for you." I told him. He smiled at me and nodded his head.

"You are right. I am not going to stop. It is my job to do this." He said in a really demeaning tone. I looked away from him. He was being a stubborn, pig-headed man. 

"How the hell do you even know if you are right? How do you know what you see it real?" He asked me. I then looked back at him. He had his arms crossed and he looked like he had won this.

"You have all the symptoms of an attatchment. But we both know that there is more. I bet that you can't get enough sleep. You toss and turn while you hear random noises. Sometimes they are voices, but most of the time, it is just scooting or banging." I told him. I won. He knew that I was right. 

"How do you know that? Who have you talked to? Have you been stalking me?" He asked me. He was now starting to get really aggressive towards me. I rolled my eyes, but I stood my ground. 

"I know, because I have seen it. It has happened to me. But since I see them, I know how to get rid of them. So do you want my help or not?" I said. He then started to relax a little. 

"How long are you in town?" I asked him. 

"I leave tomorrow morning." He replied. 

"That isn't enough time." I said to him.