Seoungchul pt 2

I pinned seoungchul against the couch and started rubbing his clothed member as he'd growl my name huskily
........
Thats when I snaped out of it we did yet not watch a movie but I was daydreaming. Seoungchul came in with a bunch of snacks
And a different kind of movie than in my dreams.  Actually it was a ghibli movie not a bad choice after all. But I already had other plans on my mind than watching princess mononoke.
As Seoungchul had already started the video
And sat down on the couch, he offered me to sit in his lap.
But I disagreed and moved even closer to him." No I'm fine with this position" I chukled as I leaned my head on his shoulder and rested my hand on his tigh and grabbed something to eat. I rubbed his thigh a few times while watching the movie as suddenly Seoungchul became uncomfortable with me. He tried to slowly back off but I teased him moving my ass against his clothed member as it slowly grew bigger. As S.Coups realized what I was doing he pinned me against the couch "since you didnt stop you have to take the consequences! "

I swallowed and stared at him in surprise . He slowly reached for my shirt and pulled it up carefully .My skin grew hot as he barely touched it . And my back arched as he touched my belly . This gave him the perfect chance to unhook my bra and he took it . I tried to cover my chest but he pinned my hands on the couch again " you are so beautiful y/n why would you want to cover that up " u blushed as I heard him say that . Seoungchul took of my pants and I unzipped his . He got off to get rid of his pants and then faced me again . He started kissing me holding my face in his palm. Not breaking the kiss his hands slowly went down my body stopping at my chest where he'd play with my nippels. He stroked them with his fingers and pulled them a bit to tease me . I pulled him closer and reached for his member and began stroking it . In reponse to that the kiss became more rough . We finally stopped kissing and took a deep breath . Seoungchul now put his member into my hole and started thrusting hard while I used my hand to cover my mouth . He removed my hand "please let me hear your voice " I again blushed and moaned in pleasure . While thrusting deep into my core he kept playing with my numbs and his member became really hard . After a while my core tightend around his member and he came in me and we stayed like that for a while .

----------
Guys I'm so sorry for not updating but I've had a rough time last year to the extend where I actually harmed myself but I'm a lot better now and I'll try to update asap pls forgive me