v.c | 12

a/n ;; i just realised i mistaken cigarettes for weeds lmao!! so yuuma bought weeds, huh? lol enjoy this chapter

+++

"can you give me your number?" konoha lift his phone up with one hand, while the other was holding the steering wheel.

akaashi nodded his head and took the phone away from his hand. before he can click on anything, sarukui perks up from the passenger seat.

"hey, i want akaashi's number too!" sarukui threw his hand back with his phone in his hand.

akaashi let out a chuckle before taking it.

he insert his number in to both of their phones before giving it back to them.

-

"thank you for taking me home, konoha-san, sarukui-san." akaashi smiled as he got out of the car and closed the door.

sarukui rolled his window down. "you're welcome dude. is your mom home?"

akaashi shook his head no. "she's still at work.."

sarukui gave a nod.

"take care of yourself, akaashi." konoha pointed to his bruised stomach.

akaashi let out a laugh. "i will." he said before walking down the pavement of his house and waving to the car.

konoha and sarukui waved back and shouted, "bye!" before they both drove off.

akaashi got inside his house and locked the door. he walked to the kitchen and grabbed an ice bag out of the fridge before walking upstairs to his room.

he grabbed a piece of clothing and layed on his bed. gently, akaashi pressed the ice bag against his stomach over the clothing.

he stayed like that for a few seconds, barely moving. then akaashi felt his phone buzzed.

unknown : akaashi, it's konoha.

akaashi read the text and put konoha's contact on his phone before going back to the messages.

konoha : here's bokuto's number.

then his phone buzzed again, and what supposedly to be bokuto's number, was on his screen.

it buzzed again.

konoha : you said you're colorblind but you have synesthesia, right? yeah, bokuto would definitely find you even more interesting.

akaashi smiled before typing back. "thank you, i hope so."

then he added bokuto's number to his contacts. once we was done, he clicked on the message button.

akaashi took a deep breath before started typing.

"bokuto-san, i need to tell you something."

his thumb hovered above the 'send' button. akaashi pressed his lips together before deleting everything he just wrote.

he throwed the ice bag beside his bed before hugging his pillow.

akaashi didn't know if it was the pain in his stomach, or the ache in his heart when he couldn't press the 'send' button, but either way, he cried.

+++

a/n ;; why is this book so angsty i had no intention-