v.c | 10

both akaashi and yuuma looked to the sides and saw konoha and sarukui standing there.

akaashi was a bit dissapointed that bokuto wasn't there to see this side of yuuma, but he was also relieved at the same time.

the less people to see him like this, means the less people to know what was going on between yuuma and him.

yuuma finally released his grip on akaashi's collar and step back for sarukui to ran to akaashi.

"akaashi! are you okay?!" he carefully placed akaashi's head on his lap. "where did he hurt you?"

the boy who beat him up a few seconds ago only rolled his eyes.

yuuma was caught off guard when konoha pushed his back to the wall and punched it. "what the hell were you doing to him?!"

the latter stuttered a reply. "i-i was just.."

"was just what?!"

yuuma closed his mouth shut.

they both stare at each other intensely.

and although konoha didn't want to let him go at the moment, he knew the rules. no fighting in the school ground.

he shoved yuuma one more time before letting him go. "get out of our sights."

yuuma did exactly just that. he still, somehow, manage to keep his cool as he walked down the hallway.

konoha sighed and rubbed his knuckes. "akaashi?" he took a seat beside sarukui. "you okay?"

akaashi had managed to sit down, though he was still clutching on his stomach.

sarukui lifted akaashi's shirt halfway and saw the bruised yuuma left there. "oh my god-"

"akaashi. what happened?"

+++

a/n ;; sorry this was somewhat short aaw. i miss you guys so much aah. you guys are very kind for supporting this book, thank you sm and for 2k!!