|| Chapter 2 ||

You sat in the headteachers office for the remainder of the lesson. Once the bell rang you said your thanks to Mr Tattum and walked towards the canteen for break time. As you approached the doors to the canteen, Emma and Evan walked up to you. 'Hey, what happened, you okay?' Emma asked as she hugged you and you awkwardly hugged back. 'Well I zoned out in class but the teacher didn't think I was listening, but when I got to the office I got a cookie and watched T.V it was awesome'. Emma laughed, but Evan seemed a little quiet recently. 'Are you ok Evan?' you asked him. 'Uh, yeah I'm fine' Evan met eyes with you briefly, but the usual light had faded. You were worried about him. The bell rang for next lesson, and you all departed. Time for Art.

~Time Skip to End Of Day~

You walked out of the school doors and headed for the gate to wait for Evan. But Evan was already there. As you walked over you saw Evan lean against the gate with his hands behind his back, his shirt slightly untucked and his golden hair over his face as he looked at the ground. Gosh he was gorgeous. Ever since you met Evan, your feelings for him had grown stronger. You guessed you had developed a little mini-crush on him now. But how could you not! He is adorable!

'Hey nerd' You said to him once you had reached his side, 'You ready for an afternoon at the park?' You asked, doing a mini dance. 'Uh, yeah, lets go' Evan said awkwardly. He pushed himself off the gate and began to walk. You swiftly followed. Walking to the park was slightly quiet, but it was a comfortable silence.

You arrived at the park, which surprisingly, was empty. You sat on a swing and Evan joined you by sitting on the one next to you. 'So uh, what do you wanna do?' You asked, softly pushing yourself on the swing. 'Well, I was uhm, wondering if, uhm...' Evan stammered, still twiddling his thumbs. 'We were going to get ice cream right?' You asked him, saving him from awkwardness. 'Oh, yes! Ice cream' He stood up in a rush and began walking to the gate of the park, but stopped and waited for you.

Once you caught up with him, you both proceeded walking. You arrived at the Ice cream parlour and went inside. 'Here's some money for our ice cream, surprise me, i'll be right back' Evan handed me enough money for two ice creams and he ran out the store. Okay now youre really worried about him. Hes acting so weird and you honestly don't know what has gotten into him. You bought the ice cream, you decided to get both of you cookie dough ice cream.

You sat down in a booth and waited for Evans return.

(A/N): SORRY FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVNT DONE SO IN AGES...but yeah, I wonder whats going on with Evan? :/ xD, cya later guyzzz!

p.s I promise the chapters will return to being around 1000 words, love yas ~ Kayla Way