Family Jewels - Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"We can't trust him Chrissy" Ethan whispered softly in my ear, I frowned at Ethan before nodding. Mate or not, he could still hurt Ethan if he wanted to.

"I know" I said softly, watching as he sat down on the tree trunk and patted the spot next to him, looking directly at me. I glanced at Ethan not sure what I should do, he gave a small shake of his head. I gave Sebastian a small smile before sitting at the base of a tree a few meters away from him, he gave an unhappy growl and stood up walking over to me.

"Don't even think about it' Ethan growled angrily,

"she's my mate dick head!" Sebastian growled, "I'm not going to hurt her!"

I winced as my wolf begged me to let her mate sit beside her,

"Ethan" I said softly "it's okay.. I promise" I said giving him a timid smile.

Ethan gave me a look that said I was in for one heck of a lecture later, before growling out a small "fine.. But if you hurt her mutt I get first hit at your family jewels"

"yeah sure' Sebastian said rolling his eyes and sitting down next to me and taking my small hand in his large one.

"Well.." He said slowly "I guess the best way to say it is that I killed my father.." I stiffened and stared at him wide eyed "wait.. Just listen before you judge me... It was the only thing I could do to save my pack. You see my mother died just a few months before and my dad wasn't running the pack properly rougess kept coming in.. Practally walking through the front door and stealing the children, so I challenged my dad for the alpha postion. It didn't take much for me to beat him, I remember it like it was yesterday. He was begging me Christina he begged me to kill him, he didn't want to live without his mate any longer. He told me he wanted to be re-united with her." He said soflty gripping my hand as if it was his life support.

"Your sick" Ethan growled "killing your own flesh and blood, what the hell is wrong wih you!?"

"I thought the same thing when they took his body away, I didn't understand that he couldn't live happily without his mate by his side. I never understood to be honest, I didn't want to understand why mates protected each other so feircly. I've always wanted a mate to hold and love, I never realised.. How complete you feel when you are with your mate."

I stiffened as Ethan scoffed "nice pick up lines you've got there."

Sebastian snarled "and I suppose you've found your mate and have the right to be cristising me"

"you didn't answer my quesion" I said quickly trying to avoid another fight.

"Which question sweetheart?" Sebastian said his eyes softening as he looked into mine,

"how old are you?" I asked,

"18" he said soflty smiling.

"What!? Your still in school?" I asked standing up and brushing leaves and dirt off my butt.

"Yeah I am, I'm in year 11 actually" he said chuckiling "I repeated this year because I rarely went to school last year being a new alpha and all."

"Fantasic" Ethan mumbled rolling his eyes "can we get going now? We are tired from all this running from your pack" he spat angrily.

"Yeah sure, but you'll have to keep up" Sebastian muttered bending me over and pulling me onto his back like I was a ragdoll.

"What are you doing!?" I yelped,

"making sure you don't get hurt" he mumbled.

"Oh.. Um okay then' I said slowly wrapping my legs around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Christina, wake up we're here" Sebastian said softly.

I lifted my head drowsily to see a huge three story mansion, large gruff men stood beside black spiked gates that were now open as we walked through them, I looked at the house surrounded by a large veranda and balconies stuck out randomly at peoples windows. The house it self was surrounded by a beautiful and well kept but untidy garden.

"Oh my god Alpha Sebastian! It's beautiful" I gasped staring wide eyed trying to take everything in all at once.

--------------------------------- 

Heyy everyone sorry it's taken so long for me to upload and sorry for any mistakes I haven't edited this. I hope you like this chapter.

Love you all

Mellie XxX

Lyrics used - Where will you go By Evanescence