Chapter 5

Langston POV

Today, the girls and I...and Bread...I mean Brady...um no lip..Brad we are just going bowling, and by the way it's a cosmic bowling with a DJ and stuff. He was playing like back then songs and now songs. He was awesome. We are in lines 7 & 8. Me, Lauren, and Camila in lane 7 and Dinah, Ally, Normani and Braid...ahem Brad in lane 8. I grabbed a 13 ball, Lauren and Camila got 10 and I don't know what the other three girls got or Brad. (A/n: Why am I being so specific😂).

So far I have a score of 114, Lauren has 122, and Camila has 102. Of course Lauren's winning. Then Lauren came back from her turn, she got a strike. Of course.

"Ha ha, I'm beating you." Lauren told me.

"Ha ha ha so funny." I said sarcastically. Then I got up and did my turn and I got a strike. Ha Lauren so gonna loose. I went back and looked at Lauren

"Ha ha I gotta strike." I said.

"Shut up, I'm still beating you." Lauren said.

"We'll see about that." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" She said.

"Nothing." I said.

"Yeah you better fucking haven't." She said.

"Oh come on babe, let's go get something to eat." I said and got up and she followed and we went to get food. We just got fries and some drinks and went back and put the food and the table and told the rest of the girls there was fries. Then after I took my last turn I got a strike again my score was 141, Lauren's went up to 137, Camilas is the same with Lauren.

Camila took her turn, and I was sitting on the couch and Lauren was standing in front of me. I had my hands on the back of her thighs and her hands were on my shoulder.

"Babe, I getting tired." Lauren said.

"I know I know baby, just a few more games." I said and got up and hugged her. Her head was in my chest and my chin was on her head. And I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same.

"Ok, let's play one more game then we'll go cause it's 10:18 pm and it closes at 11 pm. Lauren went to take her turn and she wanted me to get her a strike, cause you know I'm good at bowling. Kinda...but she still wanted my help and I was behind her and she was in position and I told her to swing and she kinda swung back and hit me in the balls.

"Ouch!" I said and gripped my crotch area.

"Omg babe I'm so...sorry." Lauren said and laughed at the same time and all the girls were laughing even Brad.

"Ha Ha you bitch!" Brad said, I turned and glared.

"Shut the fuck brea- Brad and You know I'm just gonna sit down for a bit." I said walking slowly back the chair. And sat on the chair. Omg that hurt so bad. I thought.

"Babe, your turn." Lauren said.

"Um go ahead and go for me, I'm still in pain." I said.

"I'm so sorry. I feel bad now." She said.

"No it's fine, it's my fault because I was standing right behind where the ball was." I said.

"Are you sure? Are you ok? We can go ho-" I cut her off by kissing her. Than I pulled away.

"Im fine babe. But you can bowl for me." I chuckled. And she went to bowl for me.

"Ew." I heard Brad say.

"Shut the fuck up!" I stood up.

"Langston can I talk to you?" Camila asked.