Chapter 1

Langston's POV

Right now, I'm at the red carpet. Kinda red. But I'm gonna find some random celebrity and show them some magic tricks.

I've been look around. Then I spot a group of girls. Fifth Harmony. I walk up to them and I stood next to them and ask,

"Hey, um im just wondering if you girls wanted to see some magic?" I asked.

"Of course." Lauren said.

I pull out a deck of cards, and I explain what I was gonna do.

"Ok, I'm just gonna let you pick any card in the deck." I said and spread the cards and she chose one.

"It's ok if I see it, I just want your auto graph on it." I said and gave her a sharpie and the girls started to laugh.

"Ok." Lauren said and put her autograph. Then she showed me.

"Now this is where it gets wierd, I know you don't know me," I said

"I really don't." She said.

"You dont trust me-" I got cut off by Lauren holding her hand out

"I'm Langston." I said and shook her hand.

"Hi Langston, I'm Lauren." She said, I swear I fell electricity when I shook hands with her.

"Now that you know my name." I said and she giggled.

"Now would you just be able to, you know hold this in your teeth?" I said

"Ok." She said.

"Very strai- that was easier than I thought it was gonna be." I said and they laughed.

"I want you to see, her name doesnt come off or anything." I said and tried rubbing it off but it wouldn't come off.

"Sharpie." Lauren said

"Uh, hold it up just like this in your teeth." I showed her and she put it in her teeth.

"I'm gonna get a random card for myself like a 4" I said and pulled the card out.

"I'm gonna put my name on it." I said and signed it.

"Langston Jae." I said.

"Now this card goes in my mouth." I said, and I put it in my teeth.

"This is where it gets wierd." I said with the card still in my mouth. Then I grabbed the sharpie and I put it in my mouth with the sharpie. The I put the tip of the sharpie in my mouth and made Lauren hold her hands out with her palms facing upwards. Than I took the sharpie out of my mouth and put it back in my pocket. I put my hands on top of Lauren's. This is where the magic came.

I exhale some smoke and it came out of my mouth. Everyone gasped.

"Ah, hot!" Camila said.

Than I took the card out of my mouth. I started unfolding it.

"It's gonna be hers, it's gonna be hers." Normani said.

"No no." Dinah and ally said.

Once I showed them it switched to Lauren's card with her autograph, everyone screamed. Then I pointed to Lauren to open hers, it was mine.