First day of school

After Skylar showed us the neighborhood we got home around sun down and guess what? Tomorrow is the first day of school.

Starting school in the middle of the year sucks, but I have Skylar. Carter pretends we don't know each other and hangs out with the popular kids. Could you imagine you twin brother with the kids I hate most at school, no? Well he does.
"Sweetie get some sleep tomorrow's.." I interrupt her
"School" I say "yeah, yeah"
I go up stairs and change into my pajamas. Once I was ready to go to sleep I looked out the window, I saw a guy shirtless, well damn.

Then I heard a buzzing sound, a fly flew in my face I tried to swat at it but it was no use. I opened the window, it'll leave eventually tonight.
I jump into bed and close my eyes and soon I was asleep.

I heard the floor creaking, I figured it was mom getting a midnight snack so I just ignored it. Then I realized it was in my room, are we getting robbed on the first night.
I opened my eye and sat up, it was the guy across my window who I saw shirtless.
I opened my mouth to scream, then shut it, mom and carter are sleeping.
He jumps out the window and jumps into his. Why would he..then I look in his hand, it's my candy cane bra! I feel heat rush into my cheeks, then I get mad.

I stand and walk to my window, "give me my bra back asshole!" I whisper

"Well hello to you to sweetie" someone comes up from behind him "I noticed you were new to the neighborhood, well I'm Aiden"

"And I'm Dylan" someone else comes up "I see you met Aiden and Jackson" he chuckles

"Don't forget mee" someone else jumps onto Dylan "I'm Tyler, what's your name cutie"

"I'm Oakley, now give my fucking bra!" I yell, then realized mom was sleeping, I take a deep breath "just..keep it." I close the window and take one more glance at them, and they looked confused, normally I would have backed down but I was tired.

"OAKLEY! Wake your ass up!" Carter yells, I stand up and I walk to the bathroom and wash my face, and do the normal routine. Then I walk into the closet the first day impression,
"Hmm.." I think
I grab a white adidas sweatshirt and some black skinny jeans with rips and white tennies. I jog down stairs and I see carter "10 minutes late which equals 15 minutes till school starts"

We walk outside into my Jeep Wrangler "I don't understand why you wanna be early"

"Oviously you wouldn't your a loser, but lemme put it in your language I can find friends then at lunch and class time I have people to talk to, unlike you." He laughs, unfortunately he is right.

We pull into school as I park he jumps out and yells "don't wanna be seen walking in with you" and turn around and winks I just laugh, he loves me I know it.

As I walk in I find my locker, and someone is leaning on it.
"Excuse me" I tap on them they stop talking but still lean on it "your on my locker"

"Your my locker buddie" he says as he turns around "oh its candy cane girl"