Learning to trust a convict

I was running for love! That was the jist of it, sadly that's why Neal had originally ran but only for Kate not me. Now he was going back and I'd never see him again... All because of me....

I couldn't go back no matter how much I loved his so I decided apon a plan.... Breaking, entering, waiting.

I did my homework el Burke would be out with a client from 7 to 10pm and Peter would be back by 7:30.

I snuck into the house lucky for me the dog was in the back yard I went up stairs and started with checking out the bedroom it was soo clean that it hurt my eyes " clean freak" I thought

I heard the front door knob rattle I hurried turned off the light and sat in the neared chair. I heard Neal's voice Peter had brought him home so he could call for backup. I heard foot steps coming my way Peter opened the door, I quickly stood up and slammed the door behind him "Monteray!!!" He proclaimed " Peter " I snickered he pulled his gun " I don't want any trouble Monteray just come peacefully" he stated " listen Neal doesn't deserve to go back he likes working with you just consider it all right" I said then leapt through the window into the darkness.

Peter ran down the stairs relieved to find Neal still sitting on the couch cuffed. He undid the cuffs " Neal listen this is your last chance don't blow it, understand!?!?" Peter conveyed " I understand " said Neal

I headed to June's place I went into Neil's room I sat down on his bed and weeped it was too much to take in there was only a 5% chance that Neal would come out of this with out any trouble. I stood up and opened the door,..... Neal was standing 3 feet in front of me Peter trusted me.