Don't Entertain It

So recently bitch ass Derek been liking tweets that's dissing Skate example A,B, and C

And don't get me wrong I liked Derek even after Skate and him had washed hands with each other and he was tweeting some shit that was a little sketchy but I let it slide cuz I didn't know exactly who he was talking about but now it clear who you t...

And don't get me wrong I liked Derek even after Skate and him had washed hands with each other and he was tweeting some shit that was a little sketchy but I let it slide cuz I didn't know exactly who he was talking about but now it clear who you talking bout. So I decided to make and imagine to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why people got to be so petty"
"You're a fine one to talk"
"Shut up" you said slapping Skate on the back of the head.
"Chill, but I know what you talking about just don't entertain it and they will stop" Skate said while finishing rolling a blunt.
"I know but they talking about my baby and I don't take it too kindly"
"I know but fuck what a hater gotta say" Skate said lighting up a blunt taking a hit and passing it to Swazz.

You knew he was right I mean half of Derek's fans wouldn't have even know who he was if it wasn't for Skate.

"Look you can't let the haters steal your smile. Look at me I don't let them get me down"
"As much weed as you smoke nothing will get you down" You joked.

You knew he was right. "you can't let the haters steal your smile" you kept repeating in your head.

But that wasn't going to stop you from saying something about it.

*Y/T/N means your Twitter name*

*Y/T/N
Why the fuck you got to be so petty can't you let byegones be byegones.*

*Derek Luh
Next time @ me when you tryna diss*

*Y/T/N
Next time be a man when you talking shit*

*Fan acc
@Y/T/N you don't want these problems. I'm tryna keep yo feelings from getting hurt*

(A/N It's 11:11 pm where I'm at rn)

*Y/T/N
@Fanacc who invited you*

*Fan acc
@Y/T/N Y'know what they say the party don't start till I walk in*

*Y/T/N
And I didn't smell shit till you opened you mouth*

That was the end of her you said to yourself. Derek wasn't tweeting anything else so you knew it was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shut her ass down."
"Who you talking about?" Skate said confused.
"One of Derek's fans." You said showing him the tweets.
"Damn ma didn't think you had it in you."
"I do when it's about you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not dissing if you are a fan of derek but I just feel like after you not friends with this person just let it go like. If Skate was doing this shit I'd address it to like Derek just need to chill I mean I understand that you don't like him but hell just let it go. I admire Skate that he isn't retaliating at what Derek is saying.
Derek to me is just a person who gets his success off of other people. But you can't knock the hustle.

Other than that I hope you had a wonderful weekend it's Sunday for me I started writing this last night. I hope you have a wonderful week and know that you are beautiful or handsome I don't judge I'll see you next time✌✌✌✌✌!

Song Of The Day ~ Astronomyy - Into You Cover