Literally bawling

Because it's their last day I'm going to talk about Lin, Leslie and Pippa

Leslie: OMG lets see how far into this I can go without breaking down. When I first heard you as Aaron Burr I couldn't figure out how one person could have so much talent. I instantly became a huge fan. When you liked my tweet I literally cried hysterically of happiness and I was having a horrible day too. I can't believe you are done. The show will never be the same without you. I'll see you on the other side of the war. I love you Leslie!!!!!

Pippa: I love you so much. I can't even tell you how perfect you were for the role of Eliza. Every time I listened to the soundtrack or watched videos, I couldn't help but smile every time you sang. You did absolutely amazing acting out all of Eliza's pain through her life. You honestly made me believe more in myself and I feel like that I can conquer anything just like she did. You are someone I definitely look up to. I love you Pippa!

Lin: Lin..... Oh my gosh here's where I'm going to get super emotional. Omg Lin thank you for creating this amazing piece of work and my life called Hamilton. Fro, the first moment I heard it I fell instantly in love. Hamilton has helped me through the most difficult times in my life when I thought I couldn't go on. Honestly you have saved my life. Hamilton is my main happiness I swear and everything about it just makes me smile for days. I cried so hard today knowing that it is your last show and my dreams of seeing you as Alexander Hamilton are crushed. Thank you though for everything that you have done for me. You're amazing Lin. I love you so much nobody even knows. You're my hero.