1 - Nothing Special(?)

[ (Y/n) - Your name

(A/n) - annoying nickname

(Y/c) - Your club

(Y/r) - your race / witch, werewolf, meif'wa, demon

(E/c) - eye color

(H/c) - hair color

(C/c) - color choice ]

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

Chapter 1 - Nothing Special(?)

*Your POV*

   I was by the fountain using my phone on whatever. The doors to the school wasn't really open yet, and I silently laughed at the freshmen who were in utter confusion.

   For this year, I'm not really planning on something big. Just that to continue my studies and stuff and all that. Then maybe joining Theater Club like last year, I was the movie editor and the sound manager. Yes, I'm that type of gal.

   Last year ran smoothly. I didn't really pay any attention to anyone but my best friend, Teony. Who always told me to meet her other friends but I never wanted to. I'm fine by myself, plus having Teony, all was well.

   But this year, Teony's off to college. So I'm no more than a loner. Great. I don't really have much friends, but I don't wanna end up being alone! Especially with Ivy around..

   The doors to the school were finally opened by two guards and they left. So I headed in along with the other students. I see more freshmen this year than last year.

   I've already done all the boring paperwork when I enrolled. So all I have to do now is get my schedule. Teony used to come with me to this. Cause I'm not the most confident person in the world.

~

   I'm at homeroom and my schedule is looking okay. I sat next to some familiar faces but never really knew their name. Won't this be an awesome year? Please note the sarcasm of that if you're so dumb to not even recognize it.

   Our homeroom teacher came in and just told us the same thing we hear every year. Nothing special. I only had to listen to it once when I was a freshman.

   By the end, I had to check my schedule and saw that I had Chemistry next. Oh, joy. During our first class in chem, we have to find a partner and make us do...stuff. Don't judge me, Chemistry isn't my best subject.

   I walked to my locker to get my stuff. On my way to class, I saw freshmen struggling looking for their classrooms. I still remember when I was the pathetic one. Heh.

   I got to room 203 and saw that there was still an empty seat that was next to no one. Which is great, to be honest. You guys have no idea how it feels like to randomly sit next to a stranger. Especially when you're as introverted as me.

   A girl who looks to be a senior sat next to me and smiled at me. I just looked at her then turned back to the teacher. Like I said, I'm not that friendly. But..now that Teony's gone, I should really have someone to hang around with, huh?

   "Okay, class. I would like for you to find a partner and we will study the reactions of the different essences on your elemental charts which were provided on the day you all enrolled." Sir Heinz said.