2

Niall's Pov

"What if he doesn't like me daddy?" I asked nervously fixing my shirt and adjusting my seatbelt.
"Then I give you permission to interrupt our meeting baby." Harry said smiling at me once we pulled up to Mr. Hoods house.
"Okay daddy." I said smiling happily and waiting patiently for daddy to open my door.

"Harry, Niall, it's great to see you both." Mr. Hood said shaking our hands.
"Nice to see you too. Niall what do you say?" Harry said squeezing my hand lightly.
"Hello Mr. Hood thank you for having us." I said politely.
"Hi Niall. And please call me Calum and call my boy Mikey." Calum said leading us to the living room where Mikey was sat on the couch watching Cars 2.

"Be good Mikey." Calum said before leaving with Harry. I walked over and sat by Mikey and focused on the movie for a little until Mikey spoke up.
"So you're the whore that Mr. Styles is fucking?" Mikey asked turning to look at me while I gaped at not only his language but the fact that he said that to someone he just met.

"I'm not a whore. I'm his boyfriend, I've been his boyfriend since I was 8." I said defensively.
"Boyfriend, whore, no difference. What do you pay him to be with you?"
"I don't pay him. He loves me." I said holding back tears.
"No he doesn't. He uses you to let off stress. A man like him doesn't just go out with a boy like you for free. You're his whore and nothing will change that." Mikey said while I continued to hold back tears.

"I give it 2 months until he dumps you for a hot wealthy guy. Then you go back to being a slut looking for a guy that will "love" you and you'll be thinking what'd I do wrong but in reality you'll always be a slut and nothing will change that." Mikey said. I burst into tears and ran up to the room I knew Harry was in and walked in sobbing. Harry turned towards me and saw me sobbing my eyes out and came over and picked me up.

"Baby boy." Harry cooed rubbing up and down my back while I continued to cry.
"Daddy he's mean." I whimpered out holding onto Harry's shirt tightly.
"It's ok baby. You're ok." Harry kept whispering until my sobs were just sniffles.

"Tell us what happened please Niall." Calum said once I had calmed down and was sat on Harry's lap at the table they had been sitting at.
"He said some naughty words. Can I say them?" I asked looking at Harry who nodded and rubbed my back.

"Mikey said that I'm just the whore that my daddy fucks and that I pay him and that he doesn't love me and never has. He also said that daddy will end up breaking up with me and I'll just be a slut that no one will ever love." I said before holding onto Harry's hands tightly so I wouldn't cry.

I looked up at Calum who looked really mad and had clenched fists. I looked up at Harry who was clenching his jaw and looking at Calum angrily.
"He has no right to speak to Niall like that. If you don't punish him right now I will do so myself." Harry said making me shake in fear. Harry's features softened when he looked down at me and he smiled slightly and kissed me on the lips.

"That won't be necessary. I'll go get him and he will be punished in front of you." Calum said standing up and walking out towards the living room.
"You don't have to watch baby. You can stay in my arms and I'll hold you and cover your ears so you don't hear ok?" Harry said to which I nodded.
"None of what he said is true by the way I love you baby boy. Always have, always will." Harry smiled kissing me on the lips lightly.

I sat forward for a while later until Calum and Mikey came in. Calum looked very mad and Mikey looked over at me sadly. Calum sat down and took Mikey's pants and diaper off, covering his cock and laid him over his knees.
"How many Harry?" Calum said looking at Harry. Harry looked at me and I whispered 15 in his ear softly because that's what I would get if I was punished.

"20." Harry said turning me around so I didn't have to watch and covered my ears while I tucked my head into his neck. I could hear Calum smack Mikey's bum but I couldn't hear Mikey crying. When Calum finished up Mikey stood so his bum was facing us and Calum put his pants back on and had him turn towards us.

"Tell Niall and Mr. Styles you're sorry and then go sit in timeout." Calum said while I stared at Mikey expectantly.
"I'm sorry Mr. Styles and Niall for my naughty language and being rude to Niall." Mikey said before walking to the corner and sitting down slowly and carefully.
"I think it's best if we leave. Just email me your price Calum." Harry said holding me on his hip with one arm while shaking Calum's hand.

"Ok, bye Harry. I'm sorry about Mikey Niall." Calum said while I continued to stay in Harry's arms.
"Thank you." I said tucking my face back into Harry's neck and snuggling into him.

Harry carried me to the car and sat me in the passenger seat and then walked around to the drivers side after shutting the door. We both buckled up Harry pulled out of the driveway and started on the pathway to our house.

"That was fucking ridiculous." Harry said once we were out of the neighborhood.
"I knew I shouldn't have agreed to going to his house with you. Now I feel bad because my baby is upset and I couldn't be there to defend you when it happened." Harry mumbled intertwining our fingers with his free hand.

"I feel better daddy." I said looking over at Harry who was concentrating on the road.
"I know Niall but he shouldn't have said that to you and Calum should've made Mikey stay with him during the meeting like I had suggested. He had no right to call you those words Niall." Harry said stopping at a red light.

"I know that. But daddy please don't be mad I don't like it when you're mad. You're scary." I said looking at Harry nervously.
"Don't be scared baby. Now what does my pretty little boy want to do today?" Harry said smiling at me.
"Ice cream!"