1. Super Soaked (Imagine)

HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST IMAGINES BOOK! I'm kinda nervous 🙈 I hope you all enjoy! It's been awhile since I've shown I'm in this fandom so I'm still rusty on the whole "which era is this imagine from" so I'll post pictures of him so you guys can get the idea! Please be respectful to each other! This will be a clean book. I will give a notice when requests are open! :D THANK YOU!

"C'mon! The water isn't that cold!" Yells Janet as she waves up to you.

"I'm getting there, I'm going at my own pace." You wave her off, slowly creeping to the edge of the diving board.

You finally get to the edge, and your toes are hanging off. Taking a deep breath, you close your eyes, willing yourself to jump, fumbling with the ties on the bottoms of your F/C bikini, nervously. You're not afraid of heights, but just really don't want to go into the cold water.

Suddenly, the board shifts and you feel a pair of arms pick you up bridal style. You look up to see Michael cheekily smiling down at you, his dimples showing. He was fully clothed in a red shirt, black pants, and a black fedora.

Looking over his shoulder slightly, you see Mac inching towards you two. You decided to play innocent, Michael deserves what's coming to him! He drenched you in that last water balloon fight!

"Michael Joseph Jackson. Don't. You. Dare." You say.

He evilly grins and goes to throw you in the pool, but when he did, Mac pushed his back as hard as he could and you grabbed onto Michael's neck, taking him in with you.

He screamed and you both fell in.
You swam back up and looked for MJ, laughing hysterically.

You feel him come up behind you, and turn around. He flips his hair out of his eyes, while laughing.

"Mac! I'm going to kill you! Y/N! I'll kill you too!" He swims after you and you squeal and swim away quickly.

Janet chuckles and shakes her head, as you both frantically chase after one another, dunking each other.

"Y/n, I don't understand why you are friends with those two goofs." She laughed.

You paused, turning right when Michael was about to dunk you and place a hand in his face and lock your arm so he couldn't reach you. Looking up you saw Mac kicking his feet on the diving board edge and cackling evilly.

"It takes my mind off the real world." you shrugged, "I absolutely love it."

Michael pushed your hand out of the way and bear hugged you, taking you under the water with him.

----

DID YOU ENJOY!? :D I hope you did! Please comment what you thought so I know how I did! Love you all!