"Oh God that was awful. Remind me not to spin around again. I feel like wanna throw up." She murmured making Ten grinned.

"Noted. So ... Did you wear new shoes?" He asks teasingly. He knew the changes she was referring to but Ten enjoy pulling silly jokes on the female due to her adorable burst of reaction from time to time.

The girl then looks down to her blue high cut sneakers then stomps her feet with a pout plastered on her eyes.

"Yah! It was so obvious. Are you playing dumb dumb on me?!" Tasha whines loudly. When Ten laughed at her reaction, the female knows it immediately that her best friend was pulling a prank of her again so she hits him.

"Hahaha. Nice hair cutie." He praised, patting her newly short soft golden brown hair. He was surprised earlier when he saw Taeyong came with new hair, and it turns out that the Lee siblings cut and dyes their hair.

"Finally! Cute right? I thought I just wanted to feel how it's like to have a short hair and Taeyong said I looked pretty with short hair. Plus, Johnny has been dating that short-haired girl for a while now." The last part of her sentences sounds as if she was whispering.

Ten watches as the girl tried her best to cheers up again and deep down, he understands her feelings a lot. Having a crush that never notices you hurts so bad. He knows that Lee Tasha had never put on any effort to impress anyone except for that particular male she's having a crush on for years. Even the whole time she was studying in Thailand, the female always talks about him to Ten with dreamy eyes.

Johnny Suh or Seo Youngho, the American male who came to Korea a few years before Ten. He was not only Taeyong and Tasha's childhood friends but he is also one of Taeyong's close friends. Sometimes, it hurts Ten to see his best friend feeling down when her efforts and charms never seem to work on Johnny despite her being one of the most beautiful females in the entire academy.

"Don't lose yourself to your insecurities. You're beautiful inside and out. He's probably blind or an imbecile for not seeing this shining diamond in front of him and keeps picking up fake items that ended up being one-time jewellery for him. Don't worry much about this, okay?" He pats her head a few times, comforting the girl.

Once again Ten feels the same burning gaze on him. He turns his head towards his eyes owner, feeling rather annoyed. His gaze meets Taeyong's questioning one when the latter signal him about Tasha's mood fluctuations. Seeing his sister feeling down probably affect his mood too. Ten shook his head in respond before shifting back his full attention in comforting the girl, ignoring the now two pairs of burning gaze on his back. It was unknown to Ten who is the owner of the second pair.

It did not take long for the girl to goes back being her normal self and Ten sighed in relief. The duo walks to their classroom, chatting about the new single from their favourite western group.

"So Tennie, did you finish your homework?" The girl asks after plopping herself in their seats at the back of the class. Or at least they used to.

Ten remembered on that one fine day where the teacher arranged the seatings and both Ten and Tasha got unlucky in the votes and was thrown to sit at the back of the class. However, after coming back from lunch, the two was shocked to see another row was added behind them which belongs to Taeyong and his friends.

When the teacher asks for reasoning, Taeyong coldly answered that he knows everything the teacher will be teaching so he was not interested in sitting in front.
Though it was pretty obvious for everyone that Taeyong chooses to sit there to support his twin and to shows the one who was paying the homeroom teacher that he is the Lee Taeyong and nobody mess with his people.