Heart Beats Fast

Začít od začátku

(Matteo smiled. The best mom ever.)

Georgia: grabe naman mommy ang gwapo kaya nun.. and ouch! aray ma why did you pinch me?

ok fine! mas gwapo si kuya!

Sarah laughed at what happened..

Matteo looked Sarah in the eye..

Matteo: anong funny? you don't think so?

Sarah: tita mahangin po ata ngayon sa house niyo.. babagyo ba or nakatodo ang aircon?

Everyone laughed at Sarah, and Matteo smiled at the woman beside her. Iba talaga to..

The family decided na maginuman and kwentuhan sa garden and poolside. They reminisced a lot..

Georgia: gosh ma! naalala mo ba when kuya came back from his US Tour with Sarah?

MG: HAHAHA! yeah your kuya was in cloud 9

Georgia: we all said GIRLFRIEND MO NA?

Matteo: hey hey! tama na yan!

MG: sabi niya hindi mom may number na niya ko ulit and kinakausap na niya ko!

Daddy Luca: and we all looked at each other and just laughed: YUN LANG?

MG: Sabi ko son kung makapasok ka dito sa saya akala mo naman gf mo na!

Georgia: well he said, one day ma.. one day.. true enough!

Sarah blushed at the thought and memory.. Matteo was quiet but smiling..

Ivan: eh naalala niyo ba nung ironman na pupunta si Sarah?

Georgia: tapos a few days before parang nagkaproblema

MG: Ayaw na tumakbo manunuod nalang daw

Sarah: at tita buong araw akong di pinapansin.. sabi ba naman kung wala karin lng wag muna magrace..

Matteo: eh hinintay ko kaya yung day na yun tapos sabay bawi..

Sarah: para kang batang pinakitaan lng ng candy pero di binigay

Matteo: well that's exactly how i felt! hmph!

Sarah: asus! pumunta naman po eh..

Matteo: i know! still my best finish EVER.

Everyone grew quite and smiled at the exchange.. even Sarah..

Marlon: yan tayo bro eh.. humihirit..

this made people laugh at Matteo..

Sarah getting a bit tipsy na asked to go to the bathroom.. but before she could make it she saw the stairs.. and for some reason she wanted to see Matt's bedroom again. (namiss lang niya and medyo lasing na nga so matapang) Whe she got in, it is as if she never left.. She walked near the bed and saw 2 things on his side table: their picture still framed and their couple bracelet. His black one. Sarah's heart skipped a beat. Tinatago pa talaga niya? He looked at the long table near the TV and it was still lined with pictures of them, her drawings for her and gifts ng AshMatt kay Matt.. she was holding one pic when she two hands on her waist. Mabilis siyang napaharap.

Sarah: Matt... uh I'm.. i'm sorry.. aahh naisipan ko lng sumilip.. sorry.. sorry.. (but she couldn't take a step back kasi ipit na siya sa table..

Matteo: why are you saying sorry? hindi pa ba halata? this is still your other home.. wala namang nagbago..

Sarah looked at Matteo directly..

Sarah: bakit di ka pa nagtatanggal ng stuff? hindi mo pa ibox..

Matteo smirked: why would I do that?

Sarah: dahil kung ako ang babaeng nililigawan mo or nilalandi mo I wouldn't want pictures of your ex-girlfriend around me while we're in your room. Panira kaya ng moment.

Matteo: well wala naman akong ibang babaeng dinadala dito. Just you. so it doesn't really matter.

(Sarah's heart slightly rejoiced. Wait, anong wala? eh pano si Jessy?)

Sarah: haha you're funny! what about Jessy?

Matteo: what about her? teka nagseselos ka parin ba sa kanya?

(Matteo slid the hands he had on Sarah's waist to her back. Parang hug na. and for some reason Sarah didn't protest she just stayed frozen.)

Sarah: ako?! nagseselos? dati siguro nung nahuli ko kayo nagkkiss but not anymore. you can be with anyone you want.

Matteo: anyone?

Sarah: anyone!

Matteo: even you? (matteo moved his face just an inch away from Sarah's. They could already feel each other's breaths.. Both their hearts were beating fast and Sarah was speechless.. part of her just wanted to inch closer but she was scared.. it was Matteo who started to move a bit closer and held her face with one hand. Their lips were about to meet.. and Sarah closed her eyes..)

Toot toot toot toot!

The two were surprised they had to stop. Sarah's phone was ringing, Matteo released her. She pulled out her phone and they both looked down on who's calling:

JAMES.

*****

short update! i just had to get the thoughts out of my head! hahaha! love your comments! keep them coming po! :)

credits to pic owners