Don't Do Anything Stupid, Samuel Version #1

Samuel lets out a rare, low, and barely audible rumbling growl. His azure eyes are stormy, darkened to the shade of violent indigo. He knows full well that what he is intending to do is extremely stupid. He also knows he should pray and wait for the storm of his anger to pass but that will take too long. By then.... who'd know where Robert Rogers would be? He had every desire to see that Rogers died for using his name as bait with which, to lure out his elder brother out into the open. That was unacceptable. This Robert Rogers, also tried to kill Caleb and Selah, his adopted brothers. Rogers was a threat that best be terminated before he does some real destruction.

In spite of his anger he forces a soft, tight-lipped smile to tug upwards on his face. "I won't..." he breathes, making sure his gun is as clean as possible. It is a lie and his eyes hardly dare to lift towards Ben's, as he continues to make preparations to leave camp.

"Sides, I'll be back with any luck. I be just fixing to go hunting..." Samuel adds, as if there was a need for fresh meat or foul to eat. There isn't a shortage of food. Then again, he doesn't intend to go after food. His mark is set on a despicable man and he was confident that he will not rest until blood has been shed from either his query.... or worse..... his own person. He'd do everything and anything it takes to protect those he loves, even if it meant that he would die in the process. Their lives were worth it. 

(to be further edited & possibly continued)