Chapter 35- "Oh, I'd live no zombie can beat me."

Start from the beginning

"I know it's bad we've gone through this but I'm getting better no one can force me to eat more I'll do it at my own pace" I rant not looking at Nathan "I never said you should eat more, no one is forcing you and I believe you, you will do it at you're own pace" Nath replies.

We both just sit here silence, turning to glance at him watching him looking straight ahead at the road.

We really need to get onto a motorway or at least a main road all these side roads are not helpful.

"There's a village not far from here, we can get some clothes and food there" Nath says I nod.

It really sounds like this is the zombie apocalypse and we're not the road to escape them.

See I've planned out the apocalypse I'd survive, plus I'm too stubborn and competitive to let some brainless dead zombie eat my brain and plus films and games teach you how do survive.

It would get blown up before it came near me.

Oh, I'd live no zombie can beat me.

I'll whoop their dead zombie butts.

"Coming?" I turn to look at Nath in confusion before realising we had stopped in a car park "nar, I'll stay here do me a favour and see if you can get a lead for Hercules?" I ask Nath nods before shutting the door.

Turning on the radio listening to which ever song comes on and humming along, leaning my head against the head rest.

"Hercules would you be offended if I went on a walk?" I ask he just looks at me with his tongue hanging out, looking around the area seeing a quiet little village with mostly elderly people.

I don't thing the car will get robed if I leave the window slightly open.

Doing just that and kissing the top of Hercules head and jumping out the car and starting to walk down the road, wrapping my arms around my self feeling cold.

When Nathan reaches the car he'll most likely freak out and go on a hunt for me.

Should I go back? To not make him worry?

No I just want a little walk to get out of that car.

Looking around the town it is a cute town with sweet shops in it. Nosing around even though right now I look awful! But no one cares here there is barely anyone around anyway.

Seeing a cute little bakery looking in the large shop windows seeing freshly made cakes and pasterys they look very delious. Damn I have no money on me right now, well thats depressing all I want is a cupcake! Is that too much to ask for?

A cupcake with light blue forsting a large white flower on the top of it, that is what I'm looking at.

Pouting and walking away, down the road looking around seeing a cannel leaning on a wall looking down at the ducks.

"ISABELLA!"

Huh? Turning around seeing an annoyed and worried Nathan running towards me with Hercules on a leash.

I laugh Hercules is up to Nathan's waist, huge dog like massive dog! Hercules charging at me is scary it's like watching the hulk run a you along with a mad Nath.

I'm going to get told off.

He called me is Isabella that's like when you're parents use you're middle name, you know you're in dog poop.

"What do you think you are doing?! I go to the car to see you not there!! Any idea how fucking worried I was?!" Nath shouts running his hand through his hair irritated.

"Sorry I didn't realise that I'm not old enough to go on a walk without having to have permission" I shout back rolling my eyes "you know that's not why I'm fucking annoyed!! You can do whatever you want just some damn common decency and tell me! Or leave me a fucking note there's a pen in the passenger draw and paper" he bites back.

"Why do you care anyway?"

As soon as them words leave my mouth, Nathan just groans and rolls his eyes with just I'm done expression "right fucking seriously?!" He asks and just walks away. Looking at his back as he walks off, creasing my eyebrows "you coming? But you don't need my permission or anything you can stay here if you like and think I don't care about you" he shouts clearing annoyed and hurt.

Why do I do it?!

Sighing at my self and walking off after him, I'm such a horrible person sometimes.

I started to get over al the stupid little plans on how to keep away from Nathan and how to keep up the act I'm not the same girl. The problem is that it's no longer an act, I have changed into a mean, self-absobrobed, pusher: I push everyone away I barely have any friends and fake bitch.

Finally start to build trust with Nathan and oh course I screw it up like always!

Getting into the car, looking straight out the window feeling fabric fall onto my lap, looking down seeing a pile of clothes.

Sighing at myself for being a selfish bamboo's bottom.

"Thank you" I say before climbing into the back of the car and pulling the jeans on (which is a very difficult task when you're in the backseats of the car with a large dog next to you) then taking Nath's shirt off and putting on a top along.

Huffing and leaning back against the car seat, looking at the back of Nath's head as he drives: his messy hair sticking up in every direction, his fists clench and unclench around the steering wheel, goosebumps traveling up his arms from the cold.

"In the next town we'll stay in a hotel for the night- if that's good with you" Nath mutters "yeah" I say quietly.

"Nath I'm sorry"

"It's fine"

I shake my head, not accepting that answer. It isn't fine.

"No Nath it isn't I'm been horrible! A complete utter bitch! All I do is blame you for leaving and then I go cry because I know it's my fault, I conterdic myself all the time, how do you even put up with me? Then all I do is complain about you and then I go complain about myself to the mirror whilst hiding myself in self pity. I don't understand why you haven't thought sod it I give up?"

The car stops suddenly causing me to fly forward, ow that hurt a bit. Turning to look at Nath who is looking at me with an annoyed expession.

"You're not a bitch! Yes you blame me all the time for leaving but it was my choice! Not Matty's, not Josh's, MY choice. I did it because I thouhgt it would be for best and I was a selfish sod and all I did was think of myself, I didn't have the guts to watch us move futher and futher apart because I wasn't there, I wanted to go on in my carrer and I don't regert joining the band: I regert leaving you. I haven't given up on you because I don't want to hurt you anymore- don't dare say I never did because I know I did. So don't say the reason I left was because you weren't good enough because you're too good for me, I was the jerk and you're willing to sit here and listen."

Nathan just looks at me and opens his mouth to say something else but no words come out, I'm sat here looking straight at him not moving, not saying a word just looking straight at him and listening to every word he says. He sighs heavily and opens his mouth to speck again.

"I don't want to lose you again."

___________________________________________________

I'm sorry it took me longer then normal and I'm been crap with uploading all my stories recently, but I have had a lot of school work and well I've been very busy with friends latey too. Also college I've been worrying about non-stop!

So there is my excuse, I'll try and upload more recently (most would say on time but I don't really have a time to update...)

I know it is short, but next chapter will be longer. Promise and better.

So who likes the album!?

I've had it on repeat!

Vote, comment and follow!