THREE

Johnnie's POV

I wake up and smell food. I look in the kitchen and see kyle cooking eggs and toast. I get up and walk over to him.

"Morning, smells really good."

"Thank you and hope you like it. I wanna do something before I go back home and the guys are going somewhere and Alex was seeing her parents so after you are done get some clothes on because we are going skating."

I ate up and went in my room and looked through my closet and got a plain white shirt and got out some ripped black skinny jeans. I did my hair and a little bit of makeup for Kyle. Hopefully it works.

Kyle gives directions and we go to a tiny park about 10 minutes away from my apartment.

I get out my penny board and go skate. It had just rained the night before so the asphalt was a little slippery. Kyle and I had so much fun.

Kyle's POV

Johnnie and I had a lot of fun. Kyle was really attractive but I have no clue how to tell him because I don't wanna ruin our friendship we have developed.

I decided to take him to a pond that was pretty close to the park. We sat on the dock watching the sun go down while eating our ice cream cone.

"Can I tell you something Johnnie?"

"Anything!"

"I have been hiding this from my friends because I feel that they wont see me as myself anymore. For a couple of years now I'll catch myself staring at guys and finding them a little cute or something like that. A couple days ago when I met you I felt that I was attracted to you like never before. I'm sorry if you werent expecting that."

By that time Johnnie was paying attention to me so much his ice cream fell into his lap. We decided it was time to go home. We skated to the car and right before we got there everything felt slow motion as I fell off my penny board. I knew it wasnt gonna end well.

-----------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE~ HAHA cliff hanger! Sorry its been a while since ive updated 😥 data has been slow but im back. It's 5 in the morning so byloo