"I'll Never Be Her."

The next morning, I woke to Skye looking through my book of random polaroids and photos. "Morning, Skye," I said tiredly. "Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, nothing," she said as she flipped through the pages with ease. "Just looking at the pictures of you and Niall."

I blushed at the thought, and snatched the book away, placing it on my bedside table. "Oh, come on, Wafa. You guys are cute together!"
"Keep telling yourself that."
She slightly giggled, changing the subject. To bands, books, ships ahem Ziam, and characters from books, and ships. Sooner or later, Morgan and Alexa wake up. We chat for a while before getting ready for the day.

As I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I remembered that Niall was visiting. Probably not today, but really, it could be any. After we all were dressed, etc, we ate breakfast and started walking to the Coffee Shop. We hung out there for a little while, acting like the idiots we are. On our way back home, I saw a strange car in our driveway. "Who could that be?" Alexa inquired, starring down the vehicle. "I'm not sure," Skye said. "Do you know, Wafa?" I shook my head. I didn't recognize it at all. We decided to get a closer look. Not because it was unfamiliar, but it was a really nice car. A silky, blinding silver covered it's metal, and a small silver horse in the front. The seats inside were a soft-looking leather. After a while, we go inside, and I feel my heart skip a beat when I walk in. Niall. We all jump and hug him, laughing, and welcoming him back. After we calm down, I take a glance behind him to see Hailey. My heart sinks, but I don't show it. "It's so good to see you, Niall!" I say for the millionth time, my smile growing. "It's great to see you to, Mate," he grins.

"Wafa, Skye, Alexa, Morgan, Hailey, and Niall! Why don't you go somewhere to hang out? You guys need to catch up." my mother says, walking into the room.

"I think that's a great idea," Hailey says, her teeth blinding me. "How about we go to the movies? We could see "Me Before You," I heard it was really good." Morgan requests. We all agree to go, so Niall—who owned the super nice car—gave us a ride to the Theater. Once we got into the theater room, there weren't many seats. Niall sat down in the highest row of seats. He had an empty seat beside him, so I thought why not sit beside him? He smiles as I start to approach, but unfortunately, Hailey pushes me to the side and sits beside him in a flash. So I sit behind Alexa and Skye, sharing my popcorn with Morgan, as the movie played on.

After the movies, we did a few more things. Go out to eat, the arcade, skate, etc. And the whole time, Hailey barely ever left Nialls side. Which, kind of, made me jealous. And by the way Alexa, Skye, and Morgan looked at me, they could tell. Once we got home Niall and Hailey thanked my mother for letting him and Hailey to stay for the week, and went to the guest room to make their beds. Meanwhile, the others and I hung out in my room.

"Wafa," Skye begins. "You feeling okay?"
"Yeah, why?" I respond, blowing my nails dry from the purple nail polish.
"You seemed annoyed today. It was Hailey, wasn't it?"
"No, why would it be Haily?"
"Because, you like Niall! You want to be around him, not her."
"Wafa. You've had a crush on Niall for at least one or two years now. You're getting jealous." Alexa added.

I sighed. "Maybe you're right.. I did get a little jealous. I felt like she was keeping him all to herself, you know?"
"Yeah, we could tell." Skye teases.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

Soon we ate dinner, and got ready for bed. The next day we did almost everything all over again. But this time, it was different. Hailey wasn't always on Nialls back. But I still couldn't even spend ten seconds with him barely. But the weird thing was that tonight something was being thrown at my window. I opened it quickly, trying to prevent from waking anyone. I take a peek down, to spot Niall. I give him a confused look, and he gestures his hand to come down. I reluctantly sneak out of the house, into the driveway. Niall smiles at me.

"Niall, what are you doing out here?" I whispered.
"I wanted to spend some time with you. Since, the yesterday and today Hailey has been on my back."
"And..?"
"And I wanted to find time for you, as well. I want a chance to hang out with all my lads here. Including you, and Hailey and I are only here for a week. And that's not much time."
"I guess you're right.. But I'm not used to sneaking out."
"It's only this once."
I nod, sighing. "So where are we gonna go, anyway?"
"I've got an idea.." he grinned, taking my hand, and leading me away.