(3) WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY ‍‍

Zoe
I woke up unbelievably early this morning because I was so excited about meeting our new little girl. Well I guess she's not little she 8. So once I was fully awake I ate my breakfast (porridge) and got myself dressed. I knew I was meant to be excited but I was also really nervous. I kept asking myself what if she hated me or didn't want to live with us???

Alfie
Whilst Zoe was getting dressed I decided to tell the camera what we were doing today.
" GOOD MORNING GUYS." I said into the camera. "Today is going to be amazing. Last night me and Zoe found the child we want to adopt. She's 8 years old and I think she will fit into the family really well. So like I was saying today's the day we'll meet her and hopefully she'll come home with us. I'm nervous but the excitement is far better.

2 HOURS LATER

Zoe
"Hi I'm Zoe and this is Alfie." I said.  "Hi" Alfie commented
"We have decided to come and adopt you if that's what u would like?!" I asked but I had no reply.
"She's quite shy but she'll warm up in time. Anyway did she tell you her name it is April." Lucy the assistant said.
"That's a lovely name I love it." Alfie exclaimed.
"Yeah is beautiful but there's no need to be shy we won't bight your head off." I laughed.
"Thank you I love it to. Will I be in your videos?" April asked.
When she began to speak and get to know us I really fell in love with her she was going to be a our little girl.
"Of course u can be in our videos your our daughter now!" I told her.
We stayed at the home for about 4 hours and we really enjoyed it. Then we asked if she wanted to live with us and she said yes so she went upstairs and began to pack her bags and say good bye to her friends. It was emotional and  exciting but we couldn't wait.

April
Well I guess it's the big day were my dream family has came to collect me. However it's not the usual couple it's zalfie and there going to be my mum and dad. I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with them and be a part of there family!!!