∆Starbucks∆

First off, DISGUSTING!

Second off, DISGUSTING!

Third off, DISGUSTING!

I hate Starbucks! Not because it's what most teenage white girls drink, well, it kinda is that. But it's because their coffee is repulsive.

I've had two drinks from them:

A frappichino thing you can buy at the gas station and a Hot Chocolate.

My note:

Stick with the Hot Chocolate.

If I just wanted some coffee, I could ask my Mom! Her coffee is LEAGUES better than that expensive-ass coffee place that's also known to put pesticides in their teas.

No seriously Starbucks puts pesticides in their teas. Don't believe me? Look it up!

Anyways, I also don't like that they CAN'T EVEN SPELL YOUR FUCKING NAME RIGHT!

LIKE HOW DO YOU MESS UP THE NAME "ANGEL?"

WTF!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL MY DAMN NAME, AT LEAST ASK ME HOW TO SPELL IT! IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD AND I WON'T GET OFFENDED!

"But Angel, your real name isn't Angel, so how hard is it to spell it?"

OH MY NAME HAS 6 LETTERS.

MY NAME IS SO FUCKING EASY TO SPELL JESUS CHRIST!

AND IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN SPELL MY NAME WRONG ANYWAYS!

LIKE THE CLOSEST YOU CAN GET IS SAYING MY NAME WRONG!

BUT NO STARBUCKS SPELLS IT LIKE

"Angle"(I'm not using my real name here)

LIKE WTF! I'M NOT RIGHT, ACUTE, OR OBTUSE!

I'M THE LEGENDARY ~∆AngelOfDankMemes∆~, NOT THE LEGENDARY ~∆AngleOfDankMemes∆~.

LIKE ONE OF MY BOOKS HAS OVER 600 READS, AT LEAST SPELL MY NAME RIGHT!

I'm so tempted to walk in and order coffee spelt with all my main character's names and see how awful they spell the names.

Like just imagine Chloe walking into Starbucks and them spelling her name wrong. Jeez they'd be dead.

Or Gabby walking in and they spell it "Gabbie." That just means they've fucked up and will be killed by Bloodrose later in their sleep.

Or my Japanese characters walking in and getting their names butchered.

Or just all my characters walking in and getting all their names butchered.

Especially Suno and Zuno. Jeez would that end horribly. Just imagine a dead Zuno shanking you while Suno twirls her knife inside your body.

Or Sari getting her name spelled "Sorry." Jeez that'll go GREAT!

Or just Irene getting it spelt "Irean." That'll just end in her Father's ghost haunting you forever.

I can go on with this.

MORAL OF THE STORY: STARBUCKS HAS GOOD HOT CHOCOLATE, THAT'S IT!

You can always ask me to rant on something in the comments! If I like that subject, I will reply to you saying I can't rant on that. If you do get that reply, go ask ??? if she will rant on it! If she won't, sorry Buddy.