Does Sorry Tape This Up? (LadyNoir) {Warning, Feels}

I'm....I'm still crying from the poems from the last chapter. O-okay...I'll...I'll stop...He-here's the next one.

~Crispie 🐼+😢

"Hey, gimme the ring, ChatNoir!" Gubydal hissed.

"No!" ChatNoir called. 

He yanked his wrist away and did barrel roll from the Eiffel Tower. Well, broken Eiffel Tower.

"Hey, where are you going!" Gubydal shouted angrily.

Gubydal chased after him and wrapped him in the yoyo.

Chat smirked.

"What is your deal?" Gubydal hissed.

"Nothing really," Chat smiled.

"Why are you smiling!?" Gubydal screamed.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Don't change the subject!" 

Chat lengthened his baton and managed to hit the ground safely.

"You're still in my yoyo!" Gubydal grinned. 

She flung him around to another building.

"I have to make her agitated!" Chat brightened up.

He slammed on a wall and slid down.

"She loses confidence when her opponent is confident and brave!" Chat thought. "That's Ladybug! Now, I have to be brave."

"BRING YOUR WORST GUBYDAL! I'M NOT A SCAREDY CAT ANYMORE!" Chat shouted at the girl in the purple suit.

Gubydal hissed and swung toward him and landed on all fours.

"Listen, cat, give me your dumb miraculous and give up already!" she yelled.

"NEVER! I will only give it to Marinette! Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Chat called smiling back.

"Stop smiling!" Gubydal hissed.

Smiling...

Smiling...

The time Ladybug giggled...

"You know what I like most about you, Chat? It's you smile!" Ladybug giggled.

Chat blushed brightly.

"R-really?"

"Yeah...it reminds me of someone...your smile brightens up the day!" Ladybug smiled back.

"Well, my favourite smile is yours!" Chat grinned.

Ladybug blushed but smiled looking satisfied.

Smiling...

Smiling...

Chat lengthened his baton high.

"OI!" Gubydal called. "Where're you going!?" 

Chat ignored her. He just kept going higher and higher.

Gubydal tried to use her yoyo to catch up with Chat but he just kept going higher and higher.

"What are you doing?" Gubydal called. "Are you idiotic!? You'll kill yourself!"

Gubydal blinked. Why am I...worried about him? He's the enemy!

"Get down here right now, ChatNoir!" Gubydal called in anger. "You're gonna...get...hurt!"

"Why do you care?" Chat smirked shouting below.

Gubydal trembled. What was this feeling? Why was she scared for HIM? Her eyes flickered blue.

"CHAT!" She screamed.

Chat smiled. He'd done something like that before with Ladybug.

Chat...

Chat...

"CHAT!" Ladybug screamed. "Get down here! We have to get the akuma! Be careful!"

"I am, m'lady!" Chat replied extending his baton even taller. "Don't worry."

"Chat!" Ladybug cried. "Don't be an idiotic moron! Get down here!"

Chat...

Chat...

"CHAT!" Gubydal screamed.

Gubydal looked around panic and then slapped her forhead.

"That's it! That's what I did last time!"

She shoved the baton and Chat fell over.

"CHAT! Are you okay?" Gubydal called.

Her suit and eyes started to turn back to normal.

Chat rubbed his forehead and grabbed his baton to make it back to normal.

"Never better!"

"Gubydal! What are you doing! Take his miraculous already!" Hawkmoth cried. He was frustrated that his control kept slipping out of his grasp.

Gubydal ignored him. She helped Chat up to his feet. 

"Y-you o-o-okay?" Gubydal stuttered.

"You're turning back, Marinette!" Chat smiled excitedly.

"I-I beat...an akuma...by myself!" Ladybug stuttered.

"NO!" Hawkmoth raged. "I need her to get angry...Gubydal, remember! This is the boy who told everyone your greatest secret! He broke your heart!"

Ladybug's suit turned purple.

Chat's eyes widened. NO! I was so close! Hawkmoth must be talking to her!

"Ladybug, listen to me, does sorry tape this up?" Chat begged. "I'm sorry. For being an idiot. For telling everyone. For not accepting that you were Ladybug..."

"Y-you..." Ladybug turned back strongly. "You didn't accept who I was?"

"{Insert rude word here}" Chat cursed. "I do now, Marinette. I was shocked. You and Ladybug are so different."

Chat held her hands. Ladybug was staring at him in anger. She yanked her hands away.

"Don't touch me! You don't like me!" she cried. Her suit and eyes screamed purple and her eyes blazed. "Now, there is something I want kitty cat."

She grabbed his ring.

"Thanks."

She darted away.

Adrien detransformed and sank to his knees.

"Plagg...I messed up again."

***