When they arrive and got close enough to the surface, Maul forced the exit open and jumped out.
"Well, at least he is eager to get to Obi-wan." Anakin said to Savage. When he landed the ship, he and Savage quickly followed Maul steps.
Maul breathed easier as he felt the weight of being away from Obi-wan lift, but he could sense the pain Obi-wan was in and how weak he was. He ran into the building and saw a Jedi, Ashoka the one Jedi's padawan, he guessed and Mother Talzin at the head of the bed doing something with her magik to Obi-wan and she stopped as Maul approached them.
"Kenobi?" Maul cautious said out loud not knowing what to expect, but all that replied was the silence of Obi-wan's unconscious body.
"Mother, what is wrong with Kenobi?" Maul asked growling softly in fear.
"He has fallen dangerously ill and the cause of it is unknown." His mother tells him
"Jedi. Always so weak." Maul said looking down at Obi-wan.
"I have a suspicion that it has something to deal with you rejoining the Sith." Mother Talzin said her voice becoming angry. "After all they have to us, to you. You rejoin them?!"
"Mother, you don't understand! I did it for Kenobi!" Maul said with worry and fear in his voice. "I... I had over heard Kenobi talking to Savage and Kenobi said he would rather have Savage as a mate than me! So in a fit of rage I left, I had ran into some Jedi and I didn't know what else to do, but to kill them! So I did and I just couldn't stop. Than Dooku encountered me and had promised that if I rejoined the Sith that he would train me as a proper apprentice and not as an assassin." As Maul spoke Anakin and Savage entered the room quietly.
"Still in anger, I took the deal wanting to get revenge on Savage and have Kenobi back, but later during one of my training sessions I had come to the realization. I did not want to hurt Savage, or put Kenobi through what I did to him all those years ago. But instead, I could use the training to my own advantage. After Dooku had trained me, I would catch him off guard and kill him. After that I would have been strong enough to challenge Sidious and after I killed him, I could pull the Sith out of the war. There would be no more war, no more conflict. Yes, many Jedi would have died at my hands, but in the long run it would have saved many more Jedi's lives. If my plan worked out, we, mother, would have had our revenge on Sidious for what he did to us, Savage would have had his revenge on Dooku for even causing him to join the Sith and for harming you and the Nightsisters and, Kenobi." Maul paused looking at Obi-wan.
"Kenobi would have been happy with the war over and the conflict between Jedi and Sith gone there would have been no reason for us not to be together. We could have been happy together. But this. I, I did not anticipate Kenobi to of fallen ill... to the point of death! I thought it would have turned out the same way it did 10 years after when I went crazy." Maul explained
"We were separated, and I did kill when I was on Lotho Minor, I remember that. I did not think this would be any different." Maul's voice faded
"Well it is. Thanks to you Master Obi-wan is dying." Anakin spoke up and Maul spun around growling at the Jedi. "You should have thought more carefully about the consequences and what could happen!" Maul growled approaching Anakin to attack him.
"Stop this!" Mother Talzin said Maul swung around to look at her, growling. "Calm yourself my son. No one, not even I could have foreseen Kenobi's illness. We must be patient." Mother Talzin said
"But what about my training? Dooku had wanted me to deliver a clone to him. If he hears that I abandoned the clone to go after Skywalker and Savage I will certainly be punished. I will not leave here until I am certain that Kenobi will live!" Maul said walking to Mother Talzin.
Mother Talzin closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and was silent for a few moments.
"Mother?" Savage asked a bit worried
"I still can not foresee if Kenobi's illness will wear off, but with you being here, Maul, should ease his burden." Mother Talzin looked at Maul, who let out a growling sigh.
"What are we going to do? What about my plan?" Maul paced at Obi-wan's bedside.
"You will have to stay here to help heal Kenobi, you will have to practice and perfect what you have learned so far here. Once Kenobi is fully healed you can leave, but you have to put your plan in killing Dooku and Sidious in action as soon as you arrive to prevent a recurrence of the illness." Mother Talzin explains her plan
"Yes. You are right mother. But isn't me killing, what led Kenobi's illness?" Maul asked knowing there was more to her plan than what he had to do.
"Brother is right Mother," Savage spoke up. "While Skywalker and I were trying to convince him he struck some droids around him in denial and not long after that, the padawan had contacted us about Kenobi's condition."
"As Maul is away completing his plan, a few Nightsisters and I will preform some magiks on Kenobi. With Kenobi at full health and our magiks, we should be able to keep Kenobi healthy if this fails he should only become a little bit sick. Nothing to worry about when Maul and him are together again." Mother Talzin sounded confident with her plans and Savage looked at Maul for his confirmation of the plan. Maul looked like he was playing out the entire thing in his head. He was silent for a few moments than looked at Savage and nodded showing his approval of the plan.
"Alright mother, I shall stay and wait." Maul said looking at Mother Talzin. "I shall be in the training yard, send someone for me if Kenobi awakens." He turns to leave the room when Savage interrupts him.
"I'll go with you brother." Savage went up to him and went with him to help his brother train and perfect these new skills he learned.