Chapter 18 - Interlude

Start from the beginning

"What might the door have done for you to slap it?" Blue said as he approached me, his blue eyes glistening under the faint light of the room.

"Goodevening." I muttered and looked after I failed to decipher what his expression is conveying.

"Where have you been this time?"

Great. I took a deep breath.

"I went to McDonalds." I said.

"McDonalds?"

"Yeah." I said. That's a lame excuse but hey, I can't think of another. And besides I cannot use my sister and Sarah anymore. And I really went to McDonalds, just the drive thru anyway. And I was with Mason-but I cannot tell him that.

"Very well." He sighed. "Next time you leave, make sure that you have your phone with you. I didn't buy it just so you could leave it in your desk." He said and handed me the phone.

I took it. "Sorry. It won't happen again." I said.

I looked up at him and our eyes met. I wad about to shook my head down again but his left hand held it.

He moved closer. Is he gonna kiss me again?

But he just sniffed me. The tip of his nose touched the base of my lips and upward until we were nose to nose. He smiled. "You indeed smell of fast food."

I was taken aback. He smiled?

"I told you." I said. And you smell of wine. Your scent is intoxicating and I want to melt in your arms once again.

"I have something to ask you." He said casually.

"W-what is it?" I asked. But what's with the sttuter? I mentally face palmed.

"Get inside first." He said.

And I realized we are still at the doorway.

He walked towards the couch. I followed him after I closed the door.

He sat and motioned me to do the same. Since the room is illuminated with a faint light coming from the mini bar, I could barely make out his face. But the shadows amplifies his features making him look more masculine.

Ugh. What am I thinking?

"Wine?" He offered.

"No, thanks." I said.

"Okay. So we'll proceed to the matter then." He stated.

I nodded. "What is it about?" I asked.

"Is something going on between you and Mason?"

I panicked like never before. Ugh. What am I going to say? But nothing's going on between us right?

The kiss?

Crap. The kiss. But it was nothing right?

But you consented it.

No I didn't. I was merely being kind.

Ugh. What to do? What to do?

"Well?" He broke the silence.

I opened my mouth to speak but damn, my voice failed me. So I cleared my throat.

"None." I said.

I avoided looking his eyes.

"Good." He uttered and rose to his feet. "You and I will be going downtown tomorrow afternoon. You can skip going to the tower." He said and left.

It was not I expected.

...

BLUE'S PERSPECTIVE

The Blue-eyed Adonis™ (Boy x Boy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara