Chapter 42 ( I couldn't think of a title)

Your P.O.V
Since Alexis and Gabriella joined our team. We had to all stay at marks and I home because it's the biggest house ever.

( your guys house | | )

  We were walking back to the house and I heard almost everyone's stomach grumbling

We were walking back to the house and I heard almost everyone's stomach grumbling. "Anyone want pizza?" I asked bringing out my phone. They all cheered and nodded. I giggled and called the pizza place and placed our order. The pizza man said it'll be around 15 minutes. So, we quickly jogged back to the house and waited for our pizza to come.

  As we were settled, and waiting for our pizza to arrive. We heard banging on our door and cries for help.

  Okay so my next person is going to be Jessiedgirl! okay Jessica (I might call you Jess for short :)) Sorry for your sad background. It'll fit into the story at least. Again i'm very sorry Jess.

Jessica's P.O.V

   Run all i could do is run. My parents sold me as a sex slave to a horrible person named Freddy. Yes, I was a slave for about 2 years so Freddy would pay my parents so my parents could buy more alcohol.  When a girl named (Y/n) came to our house I was scared that she's going to be the new slave. There was a girl named Chi Chi. She was only here for a day and Freddy told her that she has to kidnap (y/n) and Freddy will let her go. Sorry for getting off track. So where was i? Oh yes.

  when (Y/n) showed up. My parents showed up shortly after for the money. I decided to take the chance and book it. I got up from the bedroom and went out the window that Freddy forgot to barricade.  As i was jumping out the table flipped over making my escape go worse. I quickly landed on the grass and started running any direction away from there hearing thumps of my parents and Freddy. 

  As i was sprinting for my goddamn life. I heard a bottle smash to the tree next to me. I screamed " Get back here you Whore! We still need the money to buy more alcohol!" My father screamed throwing another one hitting the other tree. Suddenly i felt a sharp pain in my left arm. I looked down and saw beer bottle shards in my arm. I was tasting my salty tears as i finally beat my father at sprinting.

Present

   I Whipped  my head around  to see any good places to ask to stay at or an abandoned building to at least stay until i get back on my feet. I was walking down the street holding my left arm trying to stop the blood from flowing down my arm. i saw a nice house. I smiled weakly until I heard the yells of my father again. I gasped and i had no choice. I sprinted to the house and ran up the steps and banged on the door " HELP!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!" I yelled through the door crying.

   Your P.O.V

I jogged at the door. I quickly opened it revealing a girl crying, blood flowing down her arm, and a man throwing beer bottles in the distance "OH my! quickly inside!!" I gasped pulling her inside "MARK COME HERE! SÉAN, GET THE FIRST AID!!" I yelled bringing the girl to the kitchen. " (Y-) Oh my god are you okay!" mark gasped. The girl shook her head no taking her hand away from her left arm showing Multiple glass shards. I whimpered as séan came in with the first aid kit "Quickly!" I motioned. séan quickly moved to the girl pulling out tweezers, a  tenser band, and band-aids. I went to the sink and grabbed a cloth and putting some warm water on it. I quickly came back to the girl. Sean grabbed the tweezers and started pulling the glass shards out one by one. She yelled in pain.

  after about 13 glass shards her arm was glass shard free.
Sean put the band-Aids on the cuts and wrapped the tenser band around her arm as well to pressure it. " what's your name?" I asked brining her to the couch "Jessica, but I like Jess for short." "Well Jess, this I'm (y/n), that's Mark and Sean." I said pointing to them. " and, chi chi, Bon Bon, mangle, foxy, Bonnie, chica." I stated pointing to the group. Jess nodded and sat down. The doorbell rang. I jogged to the door and opened it revealing the pizza man. I paid for the pizza and closed the door.

I came into the living room and placed the pizza boxes on the table. "Alright guys pizzzzaaa!" I sang giggling. We all grabbed a piece and started eating. "So Jess. Tell us about yourself." I could've saw Jess choke on her pizza. "Umm, I was a sex slave from a man named Freddy." Jess mumbled but only I could hear. "What??!!" I gasped. She bowed her head in shame. I pat her back and gave her a sympathetic smile " you can take the bedroom downstairs. You'll be safe with us." She smiled and nodded "thank you." She squealed. I giggled.

It was around 12:00 am and Jess went downstairs to fall to sleep along with chi Chi and mangle. Bon Bon, foxy, and Bonnie took some sleeping bags and slept in the living room.

Mark and I went upstairs to our bedroom. I got undressed into some pjs and brushed my teeth. I climbed into bed shortly after Mark and he spooned me holding me close. " Jess was a sex slave to Freddy." I mumbled in marks chest. "Really??!" He whispered shouted and I nodded. He grunted un-amused. " well, anyways. Goodnight markimoo, love you." I yawned closing my eyes " love you too." He mumbled in my hair. Before I fell fully asleep I heard Mark whisper something so soft. " I wonder what she'll say if I ask her if I wanted to adopt 2 children?"

What??!!

And, welcome to the team Jessica.

Okay, sorry for saying I'll have it up last night. I fell asleep on my laptop and yeah. And, if you say yes to adopting children. That'll be my last 2 people! So stay tuned. And I'll see you dudes in the next chapter. Buh bye 👋🏼👋🏼