SlenderManX Reader

(Your POV )

"Daddy I'm home!" You yelled from the door. "Okay my beautiful killer clown go on your mom will be home in a second and from there we're going to Slender's home. You smiled and yelled and okay.

So your mom was Laughing Jill and your dad Laughing Jack. You were a clown to and went to a creepypasta school. With the descents from the other creepypastas.

You had a slight crush on your dads friend. Slender man. He was dreamy. Any thing a girl could want. You sighed and walked to your room.Up there you showered thinking about Mr.Slender touching you. 'No he's to old for you and daddy would be mad.' You turned off the water and slipped on a (F/C) pantie with matching bra.

You walked into your room not noticing a certain man who was slender looking at you.

You slipped on a (F/C) puffy dress with (S/F/C) stockings. Then slipped on matching heels. You stood up and applied a little bit of make up. Then straightend your hair. Smiling at your self you grabbed your (Axe,Knife,Gun,Chainsaw,sword etc.) And put it on your back inside your carrier.

"(Y/N) my dear you done?" "Yes mother." You walked downstairs and your mom gasped. "Oh my dear you looked amazing." You smiled and kissed her cheek. "Now who's the lucky guy?" "No one mom just wanted to impress." "Okay."

~~~~~~~

You finally got to the mansion and saw everyone. "Wow (y/n) you look so hot~" You turned around and saw the famous BEN Drowned. "Why thank you BEN." He smirks and walks to you. Before he grabbed your ass without you noticing a loud voice boomed for him to stop.You looked up and saw Slender man. You blushed at his voice and thanked him He smiled back and winked.

~~~~~~

Your parents were both drunk and had passed out in your dads old room. You slept in the guest room. Tossing and turning in the bed. You felt uncomfortable.

You remembered what Slender said about helping your self to anything. You got off your bed and fixed your stockings. You carefully opened the door then remembered that everyone was off killing or so you thought.

You fully opened the door and walked down stairs. Making it into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" You turned and saw Slender in only pajama pants. You blushed. "Yes sir." "Oh please dear don't call me sir call me Slendy." "Okay Slendy." "Oh and by the way I know you like me." He said wrapping his arms around you.

"You do?" He purred in response. You turned and faced him .Only to be met with his lips crashing into yours. You moaned into it.

He wrapped his tenticals around your thighs and sat you on the counter. He bent down to your pantie and removed it. He started liking your core as you moaned.

'~~~~~~

Soon you were pinned up on the wall of Slender's office with his member at your entrance. He pushed it in while a tentical went into your mouth.Another playing with your breasts and one in your other end.

You whimper an soon got used to it. He trusted into you. You moaned sending vibrations to his tentical. You arched your back and released all over him as he did it to you.

He set you down and laid down with you on the bed. You panted trying to find your breaths. "Wow Slendy that was great." "Anything for you my love.I love you" You smiled. "I love you too."  With that you fell asleep on his chest.