JeffX Reader

(Your POV)
Run.That's all you think of.Why were you running? Well you were getting home from school and found your parents dead. Yeah and now a crazy phyco named Jeff wanted to kill you.Little did you know he didn't want to murder you.He wanted you.

"Come on (Y/N) just give up I won't call my friends!" You slowed down. "But if I give up you'll kill me." You ran again until you stumbled upon a huge black mansion. "I've seen you've found my place." You turned around only to be met with the brim of a knife.Lights out.

~~~~~~~~

You woke up in what looks like a room.Blood stains all over.A light chill hit your spine as you were naked.

"Okay (Y/N) this is just a dream right?!" "Ah my love~ You've woken up~. " You tried getting up.Key word tried. But this dumbass tied you up.No hope. "Look my dear you don't struggle and I won't give you a hard time." You only nodded. "Yes Jeff." "Oh and in here you call me Master or Daddy." "Yes Master." "Good now let's go to work."

He lowered down to your (F/C) panties and rubbed trough them. You moaned softly and bit your lip. He grabbed his knife and cut through them. Only to find your now dripping core and kissed it. You moaned and arched your back. He then started licking your core. "Master~" He smirked and chuckled sending vibrations into you. "Master!!"  You were about to cum but he pulled away.

You whimpered missing his hot wet muscle in you. He untied you and set you on your knees.Bringing his throbbing member to your mouth. You licked it lightly tasting the pre cum. Enjoying the taste you took it all into your mouth. "Fuck yes (Y/N) make master happy!" You rubbed yourself and felt him getting close. You moaned at the feeling of your wetness. His member twiched and released his cum into you. You swallowed the bitter sweet substance and smiled. He lifted you up and turned you towards the bed.

Ass up face down. He but his member into your wet core and moaned at your tightness. You arched your back in both pain and pleasure.

A little bit later you adjusted to his size and started moving. He pounded into you. Not caring if others heard you scream or moan.

"Master!! Keep going!" He soon found his way to your G-spot and hit it repeatedly as you scream in pleasure.

You both finally cummed and panted laying back. "Jeff?" "Yes my love?" "I love you." With that you Nuzzled into his chest and fell asleep.

He kissed your hair and stroked it. "I love you too my little slave." And fell asleep.

Open request so comment down below and vote on my book.. hope you guys enjoy my book