Chapter 2: Discoveries

Draco P.O.V.

I gently laid Harry in the bed the room had created for him. "G'nite Angel." He whispered softly before burrowing into the silk sheets. "Goodnight Raven." I replied leaving him to sleep. I moved around the room smiling to myself. The Room of Requirements had created a nice home. There was a good sized kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, a nice study for me to work in, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I walked into my room and quickly changed into comfortable clothes. Moving into the living room, I sat down on the couch and opened up a book. 

Soft knocks at the door drew me from my book. Moving slowly and quietly, I opened the door to reveal my father and uncle standing in the hallway. "Come in." I let them in and quietly shut the door. "He's asleep, so please can you two be quiet." "He seems to really be attached to you, Draco." I just nodded and lead them into the living room. "Tilly!" A house-elf appeared with a tiny pop. "What do you be needing sirs?" "Can you bring a tray of tea and coffee?" "Right away Mister Malfoy." The house-elf popped away before she returned moments later with the drinks. I nodded once and the elf quickly left. 

Lucius P.O.V.

I studied my son as he drank his tea. "Why do you want to take care of the boy Draco?" "HE trusts me father." He shrugged minutely "Besides, he seemed to know me by the way he keeps calling m his. Its also very sweet and cute." "Yes, well...he will remember everything when he is returned to normal." Severus stated dryly. "How long until then Uncle Sev?" "Anywhere between 2-6 months, depending on how long it takes to brew the antidote. There is one ingredient in the antidote that is very rare. The gold moon flower. Blooms at Midnight on every second full moon. The trouble with that particular plant is that it blooms at the same time as Werewolves are out. No one has ever picked a gold moon flower and lived to tell the tale." Draco bit his lip and sighed "Whether he remembers or not, I am going to be here for him. I don't care if he hates me for it afterwards." "I'm proud of you Draco." I sipped my tea, as silence reigned throughout the room. A soft sound of a door creaking open and shuffled footsteps sounded. "Angel?" A tiny voice called out "Angel!" "I'm in here Raven." The footsteps adapted a hurried pace and the tiny boy was soon barreling into Dracos' arms. "I've got you Raven." Draco situated the tiny boy on his lap and picked up a glass of milk from the tray. "Here, have a drink then tell me whats' wrong." The boy took a few sips of the milk before he slumped against Draco. 

"What's wrong Raven?" He shook his head, refusing to speak. "Did you have a nightmare?" A small hesitant nod was the only sign of an answer. "I don't understand Raven." Draco said softly "You need to use your words Raven." "Yes Angel." Harry whispered "I had nig'mawe" He sounded close to tears. "You want to stay out here until you fall asleep?" "Pwease Angel?" He asked hopefully "I don' have'ta go to my woom and stay ouiet? Oo go comfowt me?" "Yes Raven, I'm going to comfort you." "Why did you think he was going to send you to your room?" Severus asked. Harry looked at him sadly before speaking "Unca Vewnon and Aunt P'tuna aw-ways say nig'mawes awe no weason to weave oor woom. Oo no huwt dough oo no need comfowt." He suddenly tilted his head "Bu...I no unnerstan....Dudey get comfwot when he cwy but dey no give me comfowt?" Suddenly I realized that all everyone ever heard about the boy's home life came from Dumbledore. "Well, Angel isn't like your uncle and aunt." I smiled soflty and he beamed "Nope, nope, nope. My Angel gowa 'tect me fwom evweyone who twy huwt me, wight Angel? I is oors and oo is mine, wike da book say." "What book Raven?" "Da book in wibwawy." He rolled his eyes "Dere was a giwl weading it. She wead it to me dis afernoon. She says 'Veewa's have mates.' Veewa's have whight wings wike mine and da's and ames's." "You have white wings Raven?" I asked looking at the boy. "Wep!" He smiled "Down pwease Angel. I wanna sow oor daddy my wings." Draco set him down and he shivered before a pair of large white wings sprouted from his back. "So, you, your da and...." "Wames!" Harry said smiling "Wames, I says Wames cawse I no no say A-hair......Afear....uh, I no no!" He seemed to get frustrated. Chuckling soflty, I scooped him into my arms. 

"So da, Athair and you all have white wings?" "Big bwofer have bwack wings wif bwue highwights!' "Who's your big brother?" "Pencer!" He said sadly "Pencer wun way dough....I miss Wyca." "I'm sure Lyca misses you to." "Weally?" He asked happily "Unca Vewnon says Wyca don't lobe me no mowe. Says dat why Wyca no fine me when Wames and Da go buh-bye." "What do you mean?" Severus asked looking puzzled. "Wames wad saying go to sweep my baby when he wad laying me in my bed free yeaws awo. Funny man go wike dis," He reached over and picked up Dracos's quil "Tufy! Wames faw ower an funny man come fow me. I cweam for da bu da no come. Den funny man go 'Obiate!' an I faw sweep. Afer I get uh, I wif Aunty P'tuna and Unca Vewnon. I neber see da or Wames dince. I wan go home!" "I know for a fact that you Da is looking for you too." I smiled before passing the tiny boy to Draco "I think you may seem him this weekend." "Weally?" He looked really happy "Me see da!" He hugged Draco "Oo heaw Angel! Me see da fiwawy!" "Yes I heard Raven." Draco laughed before calming the tiny boy down.