2;

^just imagine them wearing that for their uniforms for school

Flashback;
+no one's pov;
Yeri woke up and was sitting up in her bed confused...she couldn't remember what day it was. "Is it Sunday? Yea it's Sunday." she thought. So she went back to sleep. It was 6am and little did she know...it was actually Monday.

Her mom walked in yelled but not very loud. "YERI ITS 8AM,YOU HAVE CLASS IN 30 MINUTES!"
Yeri,now very confused,got out of bed and walked to the kitchen."But mom it's Sunday."
"no it's Monday."
"OH SHIT"

Yeri ran to her room and got ready. She was kind of a goodie goodie so she was never late.
"Bye mom" she yelled from the front door.
"Bye,see you after school!"

She shut the door and ran to school. She had 20 minutes left and she was lucky she lived close to the school so she made it in 5 minutes.
While she was running down the hall to her class,she bumped into a girl she didn't recognize.

"Oh my god,I'm so clumsy sorry"
"No it's my fault,I was running and wasn't watching where I was going."
"Oh well still I'm sorry"
The girl smiled.
"Whoa she has a pretty smile" Yeri thought.
"Oh I'm so impolite I didn't even introduce myself,I'm joy."
"Yeri"
"I'm in 10th and you are in?"
"9th"
"Oh good"
"I'm sorry but I've never seen you here,are you new?"
"Ah yes today's my first day"
"Ok well I have to go but here's my phone number,we can met up sometime."
"Ooh ok thanks,I haven't met anyone else yet so you're my first new friend!"
"That's great! I'm sure you'll make new friends"
"Ah thank you,I must go now too but see you at lunch?"
"Of course"

-ok this was a bit longer so that's good. Still not sure how far this story will go but I'm excited!
+double upload bc I have no life!!!!!!
—Victoria