before it all happened

"As much as I love you Eren, I don't think we should be together... Were both men, Something like this has never happened. The public won't approve, the Military will refuse-"  Levi explained to Eren, trying to get the information through to his head, and attempting to not break his heart. Eren however, wasn't listening to what Levi was saying to him: Eren didn't care about what the people felt like what was wrong and right. all Eren wanted was to love Levi, it didn't matter what Eren had to go through, he loved Levi, with everything he had plus a million more.

" I don't care Levi, I love you and I want to be with you." Eren quickly implied, stopping Levi's sentence and wrapping his arms around the older man. Both males were underneath a tree. The sight of the land it was planted on, was beautiful, it had a large open space, surrounded with other trees and flowers. The sight would have been better if there wasn't a large dull coloured wall  blocking humanity, from much better sights... Other than titans.

Levi loved Eren... More than the world itself, no, no - even more than that- he loved Eren more than you could ever imagine. Ever. Eren returned these feelings of course, but Levi did a better job of hiding them. " I love you, and I want to be with you but think-  titans, military police, and the public. We have a job to do, kill all the titans and save humanity we can't Screw that up, Eren. Military police-  They can kill you, for being a titan yourself, and loving another man... Just. They may think that you loving me, and me loving you has something to do with this whole titan shenanigan. and as for the public, their OUR real enemy, they can rat us out, make rumors and despise us for what we are doing..." Levi stopped his train of thought there with a small inhale and a large, breathy exhale. Eren sat behind him still hugging him, listening to everything his lover had to say. There was a long silence of just sitting on the grass, in the warm light breeze messing up their hair ever so slightly. Eren shifted around so that he was next to Levi, His warm hand caressed Levi's.

"... And that's  a chance I'm willing to take, Levi... For you." Eren closed his eyes, his back against the tree. Levi thought for  a moment, then laid back with Eren, grabbing his hand and brushing his thumb over the top over Eren's. "If your going to risk your life for me.... I will too, for you." Eren smiled at Levi's statement, leaned over and lightly kissed his cheek. The small act of love came to Levi's attention which he quickly reacted to. Taking Eren's face in his hands, he gave Eren a light kiss, and moved away, a slight blush spread on Levi's face. Eren smiled, and closed his eyes again falling into Levi's loving arms, made for holding him, and only him. Levi soon felt sluggish also, and leaned on top of Eren, chest on his back.

Eren lifted his head , separating him from his bed. He was wide awake... but he didn't want to BE awake...

or even asleep.

Eren looked out a small hole in the walls of his room, to see what the dull sky had to tell Eren. The young pale peeped his head out. Still... everything was pitch black outside, which told him it was still late in the night- that and there were no guards to come and tell him: ' to get his fat - ass up and dressed' . Eren sighed and laid back down clinching the pillow for dear life. Large trails of salt water drifted out of his eyes, and off his face.

with each passing day. It was getting worse, much worse.