After high school

It had been 6 years since Gabriella and Troy last saw eachother.

    She had a very successful career in jelly doughnut filling. She loved it and had found her passion. She was done with being the smart girl and loving math. She had her own apartment in the middle of Brooklyn. At least that was her cover................

Gabriella Montez otherwise known as the the "Black Mamba"  She was a drug lord. She used her past as a chemist to make the most sought after drugs. She hadent thought about Troy in years. But that was all about to change

-------------------------------------------------------

Troy Bolton, The number one drug buster in New York, had been trying to bust "Black Maba" for years. But he had always come up short.

After he and Gabriella broke up he found love again with Chad. They adopted 6 kids and loved them all. They were a happy family with a spacious apartment in nyc. Troy and Chad worked together in the Drug Bust division of the NYPD. They had the perfect life. Until it all changed. In late September Troy and Chad were assigned a very important drug bust case; "The Black Mamba" Troy and Chad were so close to busting them until Chad was shot 73 times in the leg and bled to death in Troy's arms. He vowed to bust"Black Mamba" if it was the last thing he did.

In the present day Troy had found love yet again with Taylor McKessie (Chads ex-girlfriend) together they had 7 kids.

Troy's family:

Wife- Taylor McKessie Bolton
Deceased husband- Chad

With Chad:

1st born- Chichi (female adopted from China)
2nd born- RuRu (boy adopted from Japan)
3rd born-  MachiMachi (female adopted from Aruba)
4th born- Lilo (female adopted from Hawaii)
5th born- Bey (boy adopted from China)
6th born- Nono (boy adopted from China)

With Taylor:

7th born- Sparkels (female)
8th born- Rain (female)
9th born- ESPN (male)
10th born- Elvis (male)
11th born- Friday (female)
12th born- Bridge (male)
13th born- ChowTow (male)
14th born- Jello (male)
15th  born- Russian (female)

"DADYYYY" Bridge yelled from her room. "WHAT", yelled Troy back. "MY PHONE IS BROKEN", bridge yelled in tears. Troy sprinted up the stairs with some cake to come comfort his daughter. She laid solemnly across her bed crippled in sadness. Her tears shook the apartment. Troy took her hand and sat on the brown bed with the brown sheets and her brown blanket on the brown wooden floor. Taylor ran in holding the babies ChowTow, Jello, and Russian. "Troy, the head of the NYPD is on the phone for you" Troy got up from comforting his daughter and answered the brown phone "Mr. Bolton, " his boss said, "Black mamba has been traced back to an apartment in Brooklyn. You are on the case" Troy stopped dead in his tracks. All he could think about was Chad. How his cheek bones were as perfect as it could be. How his curly hair looked like a puffy brown sheep wool. Even though he was with Taylor he knew Chad would be his true love.