Garry's A Cat? (special)

(A/N this is a special so don't hate and I'll try and make this as long as possible ohhh and THANKS FOR ALL THE READS 2k that's crazy!!!! So thanks so much and let's get into the story.)
(Ib's p.o.v)
I haven't seen garry all day. Ib thought  looking around the house for him."Garry where are youuuuu~" Ib yelled into the empty feeling house. "Ib I have a problem." She heard Garry state."Well where are you so we can see if we can fix this." Ib yelled out. "I'm in the book room." Garry says. Ib walked into the book room and gasped from what she seen. "G-Garry your a n-neko" Ib said from shock. Garry tries to hide himself behide one of the bookselfs from embarrassment. "D-don't look" Garry's says from behide the book self trying to hide his flushed face. "..." Ib stays silent as she walks towards garry. "I kinda like it its cute" she says trying to grab his face. "Meow" garry says with out control over his action causing him to flush a brighter shade of red. "Awwww" Ib says. "You know I like you like this" she says before she kisses him.

(Garry's p.o.v)
I can't believe this is working. I knew marry was not really human but this is working. If you don't know I asked how to make Ib a little more happier but yay. I pull Ib closer to me  deepening the kiss. "Ib I love you" garry states. "I love you too" Ib states back.

--------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed I want to kinda keep this story going sorry about not updating I will soon but I was thinking of turning my lemon book into a one short is that okay??? But anyway thanks for reading see you guys in the next one peace out