Chapter 4

Time Traveler: Victorian Age

Chapter 4

/"Bye!" Harry called, waving from his spot on the bar. "Come back soon!"

Ciel smiled softly, a hint of fondness crept into his voice as he spoke. "I think I shall. You and your guardian are welcome to my to my house any time."

The Earl and his company trooped out, though not before delaying while Ran-Mao kissed Harry's forehead./

Harry was attending a funeral. Madam Red's funeral.

Of course, Undertaker was hiding in the shadows.

Harry sat towards the back as well. They had both dug her grave and after the service they would bury her. He had not known her long, but the woman was nice enough. He had liked her. Harry bowed his head as he payed his respects. Harry didn't pray, hadn't in a long time, but he still mourned his rather small loss. Suddenly, the door slammed open.

Everyone turned their head to see Ciel. He slowly walked up the aisle with a red dress in tow, slung over his shoulder.

Harry smiled slightly.

So he had cared for the woman, still did obviously.

Undertaker had told him how the woman; Madam Red, was Ciel's aunt.

Ciel talked quietly to her still and cold body, draped the dress over her, and nuzzled her nose while wearing a wistful smile. When Ciel was done, he walked away.

HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU

Harry got up to drink his coffee.

Undertaker, strangely, was actually up this morning. He brushed his silver bangs out of his facw and settled his lime green eues on Harry. He glomped the boy in a hug. "Good morning!"

"Good morning," Harry huffed. It was simply to early in the morning for his father's antics. He needed caffiene. Now. "Kindly let go of me, old man, or you won't have the arms to do so."

Said man pouted. "How many times have I told you I'm not old?" he whined. "I was born with my hair this way! And I just wanted my daily dose."

A raised eyebrow was the only response Undertaker got.

The man sighed. "Apparently, the young earl woiuld like to invite you over to tea and dinner at his manor."

"Really? Do you know what for?" Harry asked as he added sugar in his mug.

"Not paticularly," Undertaker shrugged before sighing. "Just be careful and come home back in one piece. You know how I don't like to waste perfectly good and healthy ingredients."

Harry shuddered slightly at the veiled threat. If he came home hurt, not only was the offendor's ass be kicked, but his as well. "Yeah, yeah, old man," he waved off the creeping feeling of doom. "Now c'mon, we've got work to do before three."

HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU

Harry grabbed his full duffel bag. He had no idea what to expect of the Phantomhive's manor and it's servants. So under his long black jacket (almost like Grell's, but black) was a gun and strpped to his hip was a dagger. He may be small, but he'd learned from a young age how to protect himself.

In his bag was a spare pair of clothes, another pair of shoes, several hair ties, a sketchbook, and a box full of pencils and such utensils.

Sebastian stepped through the door. "Hello, Mr.Undertaker. Are you ready to depart?"

Harry sighed. "One minute," he said before turning towards the kitchen. "Old man, I'm gone!"

The Undertaker was quickly beside him. He grabbed the boy's shoulders, forcing the, to look eachother eye to... well, hair. "You be careful and try not piss off too many people"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, old man."

Undertaker sighed unhappily and wrapped him in a tight hug. "This is your first time out without me," his hold tightened. Do you know how much I want to lock you away right now?"

Harry smiled and hugged his guardian back. "I know, Daddy," he whispered. "I promise I'll be back. I won't just disappear on you."

When Harry pulled back, Undertaker smiled and giggled nervously. He patted Harry's head. "Be good now, little boy." He sprinted away as Harry stomped his foot.

"I'm not little, old man!" The laughter that followed just annoyed him. "Let's go," he told Sebastian.

HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU HEYSU

Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience. Hope to see you again soon,

HeysU