The fight.

We all went inside and went into Tyler's office so we could talk in private.
"I see my sister made a good choice with who she chose to be her host you have a pure heart" Katsia, one of my wolfs sisters said.
"Thank you it means a lot" I replied with a smile and a blush.
"So getting down to business what is this war we are helping you with?" Silas said.
"Well my sister Melissa wants my mate, Tyler who is the Alpha of this pack she is obsessed with him and she has tried raping him, tying him with silver and getting him away from me so eventually we banished her from the pack and all the packs across America, Canada and Mexico unless she found her mate in one of them she was not to be allowed in them but today we had a rouge on our territory who gave us a letter from Melissa stating that her and the rest of her rouges were to be attacking and that she would kill us all apart from Tyler because she wants them to rule the pack side by side and to be the most ruthless pack going, I used my compulsion to find out when they were going to attack and how many rouges they had and they have 765 of them and they are due to be attacking on the 23rd at 2am, my wolf called on you because we are hoping that you can help us, we will have the best fighters helping us as well but with how many of them there is we need as much help as we can get, so will you help us? Please" I stated.
"Yes of course we will help, that girl should know that you cannot come in between mates that is against all the laws of nature and it can be deadly if mates are away from eachother for a certain amount of time"
"I think you should get all the fighters who will be fighting so that we can all talk to them"

We called all the male pack members who were over 16 but under 50 because they would be the ones who would be fighting.
"We have called you all hear today because we are going to be getting attacked on the 23rd at 2am by Melissa and her group of rouges, from what we know Melissa has 765 rouges, Annabelle's wolf called upon her brothers and sisters who are the people you can see sitting at the front, they also have special abilities like Annabelle and they will be helping us within this war, we will all have to be prepared and tonight all the females, children and men who are not fighting will be moved to the safe house, does anyone have any questions?" Tyler said, when no one said anything he nodded "right well now we get everything ready because we are going to war!"

We moved all the women, children and non-fighting pack members to the safe house which was basically a full house but it was built underneath the pack house, the outside of the door could only be opened with either mine, Tyler, Jake or Kelly's fingerprint if anyone else tried they would have 3 chances and then they would be shocked so that they would pass out for 5 days, the inside had a living area with a TV, a kitchen with 5 fridges that were stocked with food and enough bedrooms for all the pack members.
"Dad you need to go in there" I said to my dad he was refusing to go into the safe house.
"No sweetie I am coming to fight because no one I don't care who they are hurts my little girl and my Luna"
"But dad what if something happens to you, I would never forgive myself, I hate the fact that everyone is going to be fighting anyway but your my dad and it would kill me if anything happened to you"
"Sweetie I promise you nothing will happen to me, I will fight no matter what you say so you might as well agree now"
"He has a point Annabelle, your old man has always been stubborn even from when we were kids" Jake said.
"Eurgh fine, but if it gets to much for you or your wolf even in the slightest I want you to tell me straight away and I will get you inside this shelter okay and also another thing, if you see me being attacked do not worry about me I can manage them"
"Okay"

The big day was finally here it was 1:30am and we were all in our wolf form outside the pack house hiding, we had to make them believe that we didn't know they were coming or they would have changed their plans, I was using my supervision and I could see them they were around 75feet away from us, and they seemed to have recruited more rouges for this fight, I could sense that all but around 50 of them didn't want to fight. Melissa was at the front with another wolf next to her which I'm guessing was the Alpha of the rouges.
"when i give the signal attack from all angles, have no mercy" I mind linked to all the pack members who were fighting.
"Yes Luna" they all replied together.
Once they were about 20ft away from us I let out a loud howl and we all attacked, you could see that they weren't expecting it because they froze on the spot. Tyler stayed by my side, he wanted the Alpha and I wanted Melissa. If need be then I would have used my powers but if we can win without them then it is just as well, I had changed my wolfs form so she was now a red colour and I had also masked my scent (it was Tylers idea he said if I had my original wolf form then Melissa would have come straight for me).
We had been fighting for an hour and a half now, we had a few casulties so I had them transported to the safe house (another power), most of the rouges were dead or they had submitted, I was looking around for Melissa when I saw her fighting a familiar wolf before I could go and lunge for her she had knocked the wolf out cold, I made it over to her before she could rip his neck out, I towered over her and snarled. I allowed my wolfs voice to speak "SUBMIT NOW MELISSA" I used all my power in that voice so she had no choice but to submit and bow her head which I took as my opening and ripped her throat out, Tyler  had already killed the Alpha and now Melissa was finally dead. I turned to look around and then that was when I realised why the wolf Melissa was attacking looked so familliar, she had attacked and tried to kill our own father.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HI everyone here is the latest update.

For those of you who didn't understand what I meant when I called those wolves she called on her brothers and sisters in the last chapter they are actually her brothers and sisters, she is the mother of the moon but her brothers and sisters are wolves such as mother of darkness, mother of light, mother of jupiter, etc.

If you have any questions let me know.

Also sorry about the Vampire Diaries names in these, I'm going through an obsessed craze with that right now. haha.

let me know what you think.

Vote.Comment.Follow.

Thanks. (: