Love me.

Alpha and Luna Hale got Tyler in the room and we told him who my wolf was, even I was still in shock. I always thought I was just an ordinary wolf, Tyler wasn't all that shocked as 'Kayla' or the moon goddess aka my wolf told Tylers wolf that it was time for him to know so yeah. We were now sitting in the Alpha's office discussing whether or not we should tell the rest of the pack because as soon as people find out who I am they could betray the pack and yes I am the strongest wolf in the world but I didn't want to bring any fights or trouble to my pack and my wolf agreed.

"We need to discuss the pros and cons of telling the pack" Alpha Hale said, he told me I could call him Jake because I was the moon goddess and also because I was now classed as part of the family.

"If we don't tell the pack then it could be classed as the fact that we are keeping things from them" Luna Hale said, otherwise known as Kelly.

"I think our best bet would be to talk to the elder council, they already know about me but they would be able to tell us whether or not we would be making a mistake by not telling our pack" I said.

"Agreed I will call them, but how do they know who you are?" Jake asked.

"My wolf told me that before I was born she told the council she would be taking host in someones body before I was born"

"Ah I understand I will phone them now"

"Okay" We all said together.

"They will be here within the hour" Jake said once he came off the form "they said they would like to see your true wolf form to proove your claims, they do not doubt you but they need to be sure"

"I understand"

"Surely your wolf is a small grey wolf babe?" Tyler asked me.

"My wolf said she allows me to transform into that so I didn't get questioned but that is not my true form, I have never been in my true form before, I don't know how to shift into it" I looked down embarrassed, the moon goddess was my wolf and I didn't even know how to shift into anything other than my grey wolf.

"Do not worry my child I will help you and it will come naturally to you, there are still many things that you need to know but I will tell you and I will teach you, do not doubt yourself I chose you for a reason you are much better than you think" my wolf said.

"How are we going to do it then?" Jake asked you could see the panic in his eyes.

"My wolf has just told me she will help me"

"Ah that is wonderful then"

"Elders please come in" Jake said bowing to the elders as they came in, only six of them came.

"Thank you Alpha Hale, may we take this matter into your office" One of them said he was a tall man he looked to be in his 50's he had black hair that was slightly greying with dark brown eyes, he stood around 6ft 3.

"Of course this way" Alpha Hale said, we then all proceded to follow him into his office as it was the only sound proof room in the house.

"So you claim to have the person who has the moon goddess as her wolf correct?" The same one said.

"Yes, Annabelle introduce yourself please"

"My name is Annabelle Chase I am mates with Tyler the future Alpha of the Twilight Moon Pack I am 17 years old and my wolf only told me who she really was today as she has always been allowing me to shift into a small grey wolf" I said.

"May we see the wolf you have been allowed to shift into" A different one said he seemed to be in his early 30's with blonde hair and blue eyes and stood around 6ft.

"Okay" I then shifted into my small grey wolf that was as feminine as any wolf could get.

"Shift back please"

"There are no wolves in existance that look like your wolf"

"May we see your true form?" The first one to speak asked.

"We will need to go outside for this" my wolf said.

"We need to go outside for it"

"Okay" We headed out to the back garden, no one else was in the pack house apart from us and the pack doctors.

"Proceed please"

"This will hurt a little bit but I will try to numb the pain as much as possible"

I then closed my eyes and allowed my body to transform, it felt like I had thousands of needles prickling into my skin but my wolf was numbing the pain amazingly well, once the pain was gone I opened my eyes and my eyesight was perfect I could see every dust particle in the air every detail of the hair on their faces that looked rather amusing at the moment all of their jaws were on the floor even the elders and their eyes were on the verge of bulging out their heads. I wonder what I look like.

"Look into their eyes and you will see"

So I did and even I was shocked at what I saw I stood tall as in as tall as the tallest elder which was around 6ft 7. I was black, white, brown, grey, red, blonde, hazel and every other wolf color but I had an aura surrounding me that was the same color as my eyes at the moment a rainbow. WOW!!

"you can talk to them"

"I look pretty cool huh?" I giggled into their heads, if it was possible the elders eyes popped more out of their heads. I decided to shift back to my human form and Tylers jaw dropped. He then let out a low sexy growl, I knew I was wearing clothes because I could feel them so why was he growling like that? "What?" I asked confused.

"I think we should get you to a mirror baby" Tyler said their was hunger in his eyes.

"Urmmmm okay, lets all go in" I realised my voice sounded more velvety.

When we went into the Alphas office he opened a door with a full length mirror on the other side, what I saw surprised me, my hair was a deeper fiery red and it was longer it seemed to flow like a waterfall down to the middle of my back, my skin was more flawless and seemed to have a natural glow, my eyes were almost silver my lips were more plump and red, my lashes were longer, my boobs seemed to be falling out of my top and bra and I seemed to have gotten curvier.

"Because you have now shifted into your true form you have got more beauty, each time you do something that connects me as one of my many forms you will gain one of your gifts"

"You have always been beautiful but now you are just wow" Tyler said.

"Thank you" I said with a small blush.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey what do you think I know it isn't the best chapter.

There will be another update where I promise there will be more action.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks (: