Gone Too Soon/BET Lifetime achievement

Start from the beginning

"Ugh shut up Zainnn. That's why you have no friends!"

"Either do you stupid!" He argued back. Zain has anger issues like Prince.

"Alright you two enough." I said while grace put on my earrings.

"She started and she always do. Ugh it piss me off!" Zain yelled then left out the room. I sighed as Prince went after him.

"You know your brother gets mad easily." I fixed paisley hair a bit. Ah she takes after my 'beauty'.

 Ah she takes after my 'beauty'

"I know Ma, I didn't mean it." She pouted.

"Yeah yeah both of y'all are something else." I said while Prince and Zain came in.

"Boy do he walk fast!" Prince says holding on to his hip. I shook my head going to his side.

"You know you can't be doing all of that. Your surgery is in a few weeks"

Prince needs a hip surgery because I think all the dancing and splits over all the years.

"Zain and paisley apologize to each other." I told them as they already did. Zain is going up so fast and so is paisley.

(This is Zain)

"Never mind then

"Never mind then." Me and Prince smiled at them.

Life can't get any better!

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello and Welcome to the 2010 BET awards. I'm your host Angeliyah through your musical event."

So far so good Liyah.

"Tonight is the night we have fun and celebrate music. We also have a lifetime achievement award to give out later in the show to a icon." I smiled as everyone clapped. "But let's start this show right. Here's to first presenter is the new upcoming female rapper that I really like. Ladies And Gentlemen, Nicki Minaj."