Not now, not ever . Titan Eren x Dying Reader

Hey guys I'm back sorry I have been gone for so long just going threw some personal problems. (stupid breakups) but that's what ever here is your guys update I hope you like it . 1113 word count

___________________________________________________

"(f/n)! (f/n)! move now!" a voice yelled at you from a far.

all you could do was stand there in pure shock. as the massive Titan stood before you a wide smile on its ugly face pieces of cloaks hanging from its teeth. you wanted to move and run but you couldn't you where stuck out of gas and your wire had snapped around a tree making you totally stuck.

you and the scouting legion had just left on a high risk expedition just about a hour ago. you knew that the death toll would be large but you never pictured yourself in the group.

"(F/N)! " a voice called out to you again but this time the voice was familiar. It was the light Irish accent of a cadet named Rose. she was on the other tree next to you making her way to help you. but before she could get close the monster had you in its grasp crushing your body in its hands. you didn't yell out in pain though you just looked at Titan. you heard your bones snapping around you the sound of your heartbeat was the Only thing you could hear as you started to cough. the Titan brought you closer to its mouth as you started blacking out. the air around you started to get thicker and the breathing seemed to not come so naturally anymore. as you blacked out and your vision became faded you felt the Titans grip around your body release and you just expected the next thing you would feel would be the wet padded tongue of the beast.

but it wasn't instead you just continued to fall you heard a scream come form a distance and then a highly painful impact hit your limp body with a thud making you fall conscious.

the darkness consumed you for what seemed like a life time. you walked down a long hall that was just pitch black. every once in a while a sharp pain would serge threw you. making you double over in pain clutching your stomach. your mind thought of all the friends that you where leaving. but everytime your mind would go straight back to thinking of your best friend. Eren you couldn't help but not want to think of him. you didn't want to think of him because you never got to tell him your true feelings. so now all you feel is regret .

then out of the darkness a orb of light fluttered across you. and the sounds of people could be heard

"(f/n) wake up please wake up. stay here please" a rather familiar voice called but the light quickly faded away along with the voice another sharp pain hit you and you just laid on the ground thinking about how painful death is.

^^ MAGICAL POINT OF VIEW SWITCH TIME ^.^
(hint hint its Eren pov now)

I was jumping from tree to tree killing off Titans before I heard Rose screaming her name turning to where the sounds where coming from I looked to see her in that bastards grasp not a sound coming from her as blood started to pour from her mouth. anger corded threw my veins as my hand met with my mouth teeth sinking in deep to the skin as I black out I hear corporal Levi yelling at me and then to Rose to move and get to safety .

that was the last thing I remember before waking up on a wagon my head and arm wrapped in light bandaging. the wagon moved quickly just as quick as my panicking grew looking to my right I saw her. my best friend my secret love laying there blood all on her and her face pale she laid there looking lifeless quickly I moved to her grabbing at her body for dear life just hopping she would wake.

"(f/n) wake up please wake up. stay here please" I begged as I gently shook her not the smartest idea

I looked at her body as nothing seemed to happen "wake up damnit wake up" I start to cry tears streaming down my face I couldn't lose her. not her of all people. she was the only one that made me fall for her. and I never got to tell her .

^^ back to your point of view sweet heart ^.^

the darkness seemed to thicken and suffocate you and it seemed like you were never going to get out. laying on the ground you just staid still hoping to have something change. after what felt like a eternity another orb of light danced around your head only to be met by a few more surrounding you. curiously you reached out and touched one. and just as your fingertips brushed past it there was a bright flash making you close your eyes. as you opened them everything was so bright and blurry blinking a few times your eyes adjusted to the light. looking around you found that you were in a bed inside of what looked of a infirmary 'am I alive?' you thought to yourself as you looked to your right you saw another person in a bed beside. that's when you realized it was that cadet Rose and there sitting at the end of her bed was the corporal his eyes never leaving her as she slept she looked a bit cut up and pale. looking to your left your heart skipped a beat when you saw in the chair next to you a brunette haired boy sleeping. a smile formed on your lips at the fresh Daisies on the small desk next to your bed. tears formed in your eyes just shocked to be alive. you coughed as you cried instantly waking the sleeping Eren next to you. Eren just stopped in his tracks staring at you his eyes widen in pure disbelief.

"(f-f/n) .." he stuttered out as he stood from the chair you only nodded still watching him tears in your eyes staining your cheeks

he rushed to your side in a instant wrapping his arms around you like you where going to slip away again. his face buried in the crook of your neck his warm breath brushing against you pale skin.

"don't you ever do that to me again (f/n)" he whispered into your neck "I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to tell you how much I love you."