Distance Needed Eren x Reader (flash forward)

Hey guys welcome back I hope you enjoyed the first story. Soon I will start to have the stories getting 18+ hope you enjoy this new chapter thingy. 1253 words

______________________________________________

The warmth of your bed comforts you as you laid there. Your alarm clock ticked as it counted down the minutes before it would scream to wake you. The light was now flooding into the dark room leaving only shadows clinging onto the life they held.

The piercing screech flew around the room as the alarm blared. Pulling the puffy blanket over your head you sighed knowing that you would have to get up. To let the ice cold wind brush over your ivory skin. Cascading in a tingling feeling as the slate of ice hit the bottom of your feet. Sitting up the blood that ran threw your veins rushed to your head causing you to just close your eyes. You slammed your hand down on the clock making the ear splitting sound stop.

Growing just enough strength into your legs you stood up letting your tangled (h/c)hair fall over your shoulders. Each step was in regret as the coldness just took over all warmth in your body. You made your way to the washroom the horrible creature in the mirror made feel disgusted with yourself. Grabbing a brush you ran it threw your hair making it lay right yet again, before you threw water into your face to wake you up.

The same routine everyday started to just bore you. The days just slurred together anymore, each time you opened your eyes you just wanted to fall right back to sleep. You wanted something new. But life in the HQ was never new...well except for a new death.

It was around a hour or two after you had woken up and breakfast was your next place to be.

Wake up

Clean up

Breakfast

Clean

Lunch

Training

Dinner

Sleep

It seemed to just be a bother to you as you went and sat down at the same normal table the same faces starring at your dead emotion. You remembered back to a time when the table was full of people... Full of life. You heard a familiar voice near you as you turned to see the bright green eyed boy starting his walk to sit in his normal seat right besides you.

You looked around to see others the normal people in there normal spots. Like they were stuck. Of course there was Rose sitting with captain Levi and Hanji. Roses body always facing Levi's as she talked to Hanji just to keep her calm. Levis eyes rarely broke from the girl.

Then there was the two girls Ymir and Krista. One brave the other innocent. Then there was Sasha and Connie always eating.

They all seemed happy with the way there life was going stuck in a pattern they can't break free from. But then there you were unhappy with the way you were just stuck. Like your body is just a empty shell going threw the motions but your mind is far away in new unexplored areas...like behind these damned walls.

"Hey (f/n) you okay" a slightly worried voice called to you breaking you out of your own thoughts

Looking to who had called you you only saw Eren sitting there right in his normal spot "yea I'm fine" you muttered hoping he wouldn't go to much into it

"Are you sure?" Of course he would ask

Sighing you just go to stand up and walk of but something odd happened Eren had grabbed your hand pulling you to sit.

"Talk to me please..." He begged his tone truly worried

" do you really even want to know?" You stated blankly looking at him. He nodded quickly in response

"Fine ...what's wrong is nothing fucking changes here. What's worth trying to survive those monsters if the only thing your going to do is come back and try to fight your own monsteras thoughts. Yet that isn't even fully the reason. It's like we are all stuck, stuck as those stupid Titans puppet. Crying when someone dies, praying that another one won't. Yet we are hopeless we are just like a rat in a cage. Sooner or later the rat will die and so will we. And with death as a promise there should be more then just a routine of waking up and training to stay alive then back to sleeping...it would just be better off if we slept forever..." You said bluntly no emotions to your words "I'm stuck just like everyone else... But the difference is I am sick about it."

Eren just looked at you his face full of shock and hurt. He stood without saying a word and walked out. Looking around a few eyes were on you. You just ignored the stares and went back to eating the now cold food in front of you.

Once you had finished the food you left ignoring everyone that looked at you. Your next this to do was to clean. Every day you clean just clean it never ends. You sigh and just walk to your room hoping to get out of the same work every day. You laid flat on your bed hearing the others walking past your room there laughs filling your ears hatred ran threw your body but memories flooded your mind. The thoughts of your old friends...friends that were gone now.

It had been about a hour before you heard a knock on your door. Rolling out of your bed you make your way to the door hesitant with every step. You pulled the handle open only to find Eren his green eyes looking over your (e/c) orbs.

"What Eren" you said your voice rather harsh

He sighed and grabbed your hand dragging you out of the room. You struggled in the process as he just pulled you into a hug leaning he shut the door of your room still holding you.

"Eren what are you doi-" you asked only to be cute off by his lips crashing into yours. His hand cupping your cheek. Tensing up you were a bit shocked but quickly you relaxed letting your eyes flutter shut. Your lips formed against the others like a perfect piece. His lips were warm against yours. But then you felt his warmth being pulled away from you a whine falling off your lips as his left .

"E-Eren what was that for..?" You asked rather shocked

"You said nothing changes around here. So I wanted to help you have change started with that. (F/n) I really like you and I have been wanting to tell you but you never seemed happy enough to tell. But now I realized why you were always so down. Let me show you change. Let me show you almost every day can be a new adventure. " he said his eyes soft and loving as he held his breath waiting for you to reply

After a second tears formed in your eyes ready to spill over. Erens face went worried "(f/n) hey what's wrong please don't cry" he said panicked "y-you don't have to I just wante-" he said before you cut him off hugging him tightly

"Thank you Eren you are the only one who even cares that much. I-I love you." You said in a whisper

"I love you too (f/n)" he said softly