Chapter 13

(Y/N)'s POV

Laurance and I were a thing now. I have never been happier. I just hope this relationship goes better than before. After Laurance and I had our little moment, we went back down to the basement. "What now? I don't know about you Garroth, but I wanna keep taking pictures of these two!" Cadenza said holding a camera in our faces. "Cadenza! Calm down." I said trying to calm her down. I'm pretty sure Cadenza is like the biggest fangirl out there. "I'm trying! It's not working!" Cadenza jumped. I sighed. "I give up. Someone else try something." I said walking way from Cadenza's fangirl attacks. "I got this." Laurance said and walked up to her. He grabbed her camera and ran around the basement. "Laurance!" Cadenza yelled and ran after him. I sat on the couch and recorded the chase on my phone. Garroth and I were laughing the whole time. 

Cadenza finally gave up after a good 7 minutes. I stopped the recording and watched Laurance put Cadenza's camera on a table away from us. He came and sat back down on next to me. "That wasn't fair. Laurance is much faster! Plus, I don't do sports." Cadenza complained. "Cadenza, I'm gonna have you play volleyball with me soon. You might as well build up some speed." I said. "You play volleyball?" Laurance asked putting a arm around my shoulder. "Yeah. For a while. Garroth, for how long? I don't even remember." I asked Garroth. "That's because you have terrible memory." Garroth joked. "I know that!" I laughed. "I don't know. A long time." Garroth said. "Thanks Gar. You were a big help." I said sarcastically. "No problem." Garroth replied happily. 

Timeskip to Later that Evening

Cadenza and I were sitting on the couch watching Dan on Phil on her laptop while Garroth and Laurance were on the floor playing Call of Duty. "See! I told you Dan and Phil aren't so bad!" Cadenza. I've never seen Dan and Phil before Cadenza showed me. "They're okay." I replied. "Close enough." Cadenza said. I laughed. "What are you guys talking about?" Laurance asked from the floor. "Cadenza wanted to show me these YouTubers she watches." I explained. "Do you even watch YouTube (Y/N)?" Laurance asked. "Only for listening to music really. Unless I'm really bored." I explained. "Ah." Laurance nodded. "Why? Does Cadenza make you watch YouTube?" I questioned. "Yeah." Laurance replied.

After talking a bit, Hayden came downstairs. "Guys, it's like 11 p.m! What are you guys still doing awake? Aren't are tired?" He questioned. we shook our heads. "We're teenagers. We don't sleep until like 2 a.m. Unless you're Garroth and actually goes to bed at like 10 p.m." Laurance teased. "Well I go to bed at 10, I don't end up sleeping until like 1 a.m because I'm watching TV." Garroth explained. "Yeah. That's what we do." I said. "Really?" Cadenza asked. I nodded. "Alright. Well, don't go to sleep too late." Hayden said and walked back upstairs. "Let's at least just set up the blankets. We can watch TV or something." Cadenza said. We nodded and set up our blankets in rows next to each other on the floor. 

I was in between Laurance and Cadenza, while Garroth was on the other side of Cadenza. "What's on TV?" Laurance asked scrolling through the guide. "The Big Bang Theory!" Garroth and yelled at the same time. "Cadenza jumped. "Oh my Irene! Tone it down!" she said looking up from her phone. "Why? Are you texting someone special?" I said sang. "N-no!" Cadenza stuttered. "She's stuttering!" Laurance called out. Garroth and I laughed. I peeked over Cadenza's shoulder and saw she was texting Zenix. "Oh my Irene Cadenza. Why him?!" I whisper yelled. Laurance would not be happy if he found out Cadenza and Zenix were texting. 

"Follow me." Cadenza said and dragged upstairs to the living room. "Where are you two going?" Garroth asked. "Uh...girl talk!" I said making up an excuse. "Alright." Laurance said with a smirk. Cadenza brought me to the couch. "If I tell you this, it stays between us. Got it?" Cadenza pleaded. I nodded. "So...Zenix might have asked me out and I might have a crush him." Cadenza said trying to avoid eye contact. Oh. My. Irene. Zenix? Cadenza? I don't think this is gonna turn out well. I thought. My mouth was wide open in shock. Zenix was the last person I'd think Cadenza would like, besides Gene and the werewolves. 

"Look! I know it sounds bad, but he really is a good guy when you get to know him!" Cadenza said defensively. "Okay. You can like who you like, but do you know what Zenix has done? He's one of the Shadow Knights, he hangs with the rudest people in school, and he cuts class! Cadenza, this guy is like...bad news." I warned. "He's nice. I promise." Cadenza whimpered. "Whatever you say. Just be careful." I said. "Okay!" Cadenza cheered. I pulled her into a hug. She hugged back. We let go and went back downstairs. "Done with your 'girl chat'?" Laurance asked. "Yep!" I replied as I took my seat next to him. "(Y/N)! You missed the best part of 'The Viewing Party Combustion'!" Garroth said. "What?! Aw." I complained. That was my favorite episode. "It's okay. I memorized it anyways." I replied with a smile. 

"Of course you did." Garroth said. I laughed. "Did you really memorize the first 10 minutes of this episode?" Cadenza asked. I nodded. "Wow. That's called obsession (Y/N)." Cadenza joked. "I know that. It's a good show though!" I said. She laughed. We kept watching The Big Bang Theory until we all fell asleep on by one.

CHAPTER 13 COMPLETE! Sorry for the late upload. I forgot to work on the chapter yesterday. But it's up! It's all good! Anyways guyz, that's all I have for now! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll talk to you guyz later!

Byeee~Vid