*1

Taehyung is old enough to actually get married and not to mention that he's literally the prince of the vampires. He's like 170 years but in the age of a human he's consider as 17 and yes, he can get married and is supposed to search for someone to be his bride.

So the king and queen decided to let Taehyung choose his own partner/wife a.k.a the future queen of vampires which is a human and it is a must.

They send Taehyung to the human school with the protection from Kim Namjoon and Min yoongi. The three of them are friends and they always help each other out when one was in trouble. 

They have been given 2 months to stay at the human school which means Taehyung only has limited of time on his hands to search for his future wife.

He agreed of course so with that they arrived at the school in just a blink of an eye since they're vampires obviously with superpowers and the ability to speed at the pace of lightning. 

"We're going to stay here for a while" Namjoon said emotionlessly with his eyes roaming around the area, staring at the so-called human school "well there goes my life" Yoongi sighed out loud, not liking the idea of having to socialize "come on guys" Taehyung lead the way with both his hands in the pockets of his black pants.
.
.
.
.

'arghhh! why am I doing this again? Right! I blamed them for making me do this. I mean, I don't really wanna get married, like dude, marriage is bullshit but since they're my parents plus the king and queen of the vampires, I have no options but to listen to their request'

Taehyung was deep in thoughts. Honestly, he's not mad or sad with his parents it's just that why does he need to get married? And he doesn't even have a lover or is in love with anyone.  Finding a lover in 2 months? They're nuts! I can't fall for someone that fast, I mean, is that even possible?

Taehyung let out a long sigh, he can't really do anything about it so let it be. Let's see where fate leads him to. Maybe he will find his partner, who knows?
.
.
.

The three of them walked to the main office so that they can have their schedules and keys to their rooms. Unlucky for them, they all get separate rooms with both Namjoon and Yoongi having to share their rooms with someone while Taehyung has the room all by himself.

Well, it was actually his parents, they requested for Taehyung to have his own room so that no one can disturb him. 

"If you need anything just call us okay?" Namjoon smiles and patted Taehyung's back "alright hyung" He let himself into his new room.

"Ahh! It's too bright!" he closes the curtain and switches off the light. It's okay for them to stand in the sunlight since they're the powerful vampires but Taehyung hates brightness. He laid his body flat on the soft mattress and stared at the now dark room.
.
.
.
.
.

6.30 a.m.

Taehyung let out a sigh again and get up from the bed "Time to go" he lazily said. 

Taehyung walked passed the hallway and went straight to the rooftop. He's lazy and he wants to rest and have a peaceful nap. He was about to sleep when someone was pushing the door with force.

That person is no other than Kim fucking Namjoon who's preventing him from having a good nap. He's called the god of destruction by the vampires for a reason which he will always break stuff whenever he touches them or even just by holding them, insanely strange but that's Kim Namjoon for you.

"Gosh! You could just slow your ass down you idiot! I'm tired just by chasing you" Yoongi scolded him "haha I'm so sorry" Namjoon shyly smiles and Taehyung just rolled his eyes at the two, nothing new

"Taehyung we need to get to class on time!" Yoongi yelled again at the two idiots who were about to lay down on the floor and sleep "Urghh!! Okay, fine! let's go!" 

TBC

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Edited - 1/8/21