4

/monroe/

i wake up just as the sun starts to gaze upon earth and it is a beautiful view, but not as beautiful as the man sleeping next to me.

i take his picture and put it in my notebook, write the date and a small note, I know the sound of your heart.

It stuck with me because the day we met in soho, it was like our old souls have known each other since the beginning of time. As if our hearts waited years and years to find each other and when they did, the irregular heart beat started to compact itself. We didn't need drugs, we were high off each other's presence.

And it is a cliché movie like feeling.

But clichés are clichés for a reason.

I take a cigarette out of his fag packet which he left on the bed and take my pen, writing a plan on the back of it

1. We fall in love

2. We have sex and we don't need drugs

3. ...We buy drugs

4. You buy me an expensive coat

5. Also a lot of cigarettes

6. You write songs about me

7. ...we let life suprise us.

I put the packet into his pocket, trying not to wake him up, take his coat even though it's may and i don't need a coat, but it makes me feel glamorous. In the hall i meet Ross and John, "coming home from a party i see?" They look at each other and then look at me, probably trying to remember who i am, "Monroe?"

John exclaims and i nod, "yeah, monroe,"

Ross shakes his head and i'm getting more and more nervous, because they both seem kind of mad," i still wonder what you did to matty that night in soho," he says at last and i shrug, "he told me it's the eyes," John mumbles.

i leave them, both stumbling back to their hotel room and i stiff a laugh. I love drunk people, they're all over the place and so confused. So honest and fun.

As soon as i come out of the hotel lobby, i'm greeted by Adam and George who seem to be even more drunk than the other two. I give them a hurried look and a nervous hello, trying to get away quickly. i can feel their gaze on me, but i try not to feel bad about it.

After all, it was only one night. It's not my fault if he had fallen in love after one night.

Then again, i'd be lying to myself if i said that my heart didn't ache at least one bit after that night.

I stop for a second, i should have written another thing on the packet. I should have written i leave one day and let you rot.

Because i know one day i won't be able to stay. Because i'll need more and i'll give him one last orgasm before closing the door behind me and find myself another man to take his place. And his music will ring in my ears, forever. It will haunt me, but i know that my heart will want new things. Even if our souls have been trying to hold on to each other for so long, well, they will need to find another way. Maybe in another life.

I wander on the streets of london, trying to remember the way back to the hotel, trying not to get lost.

/matty/

I wake up, alone. Right before i find the little note she left on my fag packet, i get nervous and my heart starts racing. Scared she left me again, but as soon as i read her scribbly writing, my heart calms down and i smile, going through my hair, "she really is something," I say to myself and take a shower.

Just as i'm done and get out of the bathroom, monroe comes in the room with my coat on her and she snorts, "it's not like i haven't seen you naked before but i think you should get dressed," she says and takes off the coat, coming closer to me and i can feel the heat in my body starting to rise. 

"but maybe," she whispers softly, touching my skin with even softer hands, "we could do something more fun," she says as she kisses me, dominating the scene her hands go up and down my torso, deciding on my lower part and my dick is already hard for her, "god, monroe," i whimper and kiss her neck as she pushes me against the wall, my hands exploring her back and her belly, her breasts, her bum. "i don't get it," she suddenly says, "what?"

"i don't get people who get so disgusted by sex," we both laugh and i kiss her lips, she melts into the it and we're back on hot making out, but then someone knocks on the door. we sigh at the unfortunate situation and i go unlock the door, greeting george, "mate, what's up?" i say, inviting him, "you need to start packing, we're going in 2 hours," i take a look at the wall clock and my eyes widen, "fuck, right, i completely forgot," george shakes his head, laughing at the same time, "hey monroe," monroe waves at him, still on the bed with nothing but a t-shirt on. george goes back to his room and i close the door, quickly collecting all my belongings and putting them in my bag, "come to the states with us?" i practically beg, full of hope for her to come along and she nods, "never" she gets to her backpack, taking a dress out of it and putting it on, she then eases into a kiss and it feels like a way of her telling me you know i am coming with you.

 "what about gemma?" 

i shrug, "does it matter," she looks up at me, her hands resting on my chest, "maybe,"