♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚

Start from the beginning

Both of them heard a masculine voice calling, her face instantly lit up with happiness as she lift her heel to run all the way to him, when Asano stopped her and swift fully grabbed her hand.

"W-What's wrong...Gakushu?" she asked.

Suki nanda♪
Because I like you

♪Suki nanda♪
Because I like you

♪Suki nanda♪
Because I like you

"I've liked you for quite a long time now, Yuuki-san...I really like you." her cheeks were burning red from the sudden graduation confession she just received from the A-Class' smartest student, Asano Gakushu.

"Um...Gakushu—you see, I-I..."

"You don't have to say anything, Yuuki-san. I know. You like Akabane, do you?"

"Yeah, I like him a lot! That's why, I can't accept your feelings...Sorry."

"Nuh-uh, it's fine. Stay healthy, okay?"

"You too, see you later~!"

Soon after Angel left, the smile on Asano's face dropped. He just watch her back that was slowly disappearing from his sight, he heaved out a sigh in dismay. 'I really can't win against Akabane, can I? He's unbeatable.'

Nanigenaku me ga aeba mimi atsuku natta♪
If my eyes met yours with some feeling, my ears became hot

♪Surechigau dake de kinchou shita♪
It wasn't only that, I became tensed

♪Chippoke na shiawase shizuka ni toozakatteku♪
A tiny happiness, I quietly stayed away from you

♪Iikaketa kotoba nodo ni tsumaru♪
The words I began to say blocked my throat

She walked out of the place as she reached outside that was filled with cherry blossoms that kept flowing by their thin air. Nothing could go wrong with this kind of weather.

Her eyes searched the place for red, instead of red; she saw white. A white haired guy eating chocolates while playing with his controller to fly his self-maintenance drone.

"If this isn't be you, Itona~" she called him out.

"Huh? Oh...it's you, Angel." he plainly stated while biting his chocolate, the red scarfed girl ran up to him happily as she waves at him.

"Whatcha doing out here, alone?" she asked.

"Does it even matters if I'm alone or not? I just wanted to be by my own." he said while flying the drone.

"On your own? Isn't that kinda lonely when your by yourself?" she stated.

"Hmph, why do you care?" he snapped.

"Eck! Why are you so angry?" she asked.

He chilled a bit as his unoccupied hand dug through his pockets, grabbing a chocolate, he handed it to her. Making her slightly confused.