♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚

Start from the beginning

"Here!" she started to walk up through the crowd while yawning, then she grabbed her diploma as the chairman smiled at her, briefly.

"You're still laid-back, aren't you? Yuuki-san?" he stated.

"Well, if you're too strict. You'll grow old fast and earn wrinkles." she commented.

"I'll keep that in mind, then, what is your next step to the future?" he chuckled.

"...I don't know yet, but I bet I'll be able to decide later." she answered, still unsure.

Ichido mo sugata wo mirenakatta hi wa♪
On the day when I didn't see your back once

♪Ichinichijuu zutto tsumannakute♪
It was definitely boring all day long

♪Kyoushitsu, rouka, kaiden, kaerigiwa no sakamichi♪
The classroom, the hallway, the stairs, the edge that you returned home

♪Kigatsukeba anata no koto sagashiteru♪
If you realised that I was looking for you

The graduation went like a breeze as it ended rather quickly, Angel hurriedly wander through the hallways to search for a guy with red hair. But alas, she hasn't saw him at all.

Then, she accidentally bumped into someone. Looking up, she saw Asano Gakushu, looking down at her. "Oh, hey there...Gakushu. Congratulations in your graduation."

"Yeah, congratulations to you, too. Yuuki-san." he greeted back.

"Geez, you're still calling me by my last name? How formal can you be?" she whined.

He chuckled for a little bit, then she smiled as she pointed her thumb towards her. "You can call me by my first name, you know? Everyone calls me that."

"I-I can't do that...that's too rude."

"Hmm? But it seems like you don't mind when I call you by your first name, though."

"That's because...your the only person who calls me by my first name."

"Whaat? You father doesn't call you by your first name, is that it?"

"Yeah...but, right now—I'm rather glad that I saw your face. I thought I wouldn't be able to see you again."

"Why is that, Gakushu?"

Anata ni au saigo no hi dakara♪
Because it was the last time I would meet you

♪Anata no kakera wo hitotsu kudasai♪
Please give me one piece of you

♪Anata no namae kikoeru shunkan♪
The second I was able to hear your name

♪"Ikanaide" mune no oku ga kurushiku naru♪
"Don't go" the outside of my chest began to hurt

"Well, you see...I wanted to tell you that...um...er—" he halted when they heard a voice calling her name.

"Angel-chan! Where are you?"