Chapter 3- EnCoUnTeR

Começar do início

YOUR POV
I was humming my (f/l) (Favorite lullaby) as I walked down a hallway that was close to the back entrance (where Jin is at) I had my hood down and had my knife in my boot and my other weapons around my body. I stopped when I sense something at the back entrance making me smirk and chuckle 'Seems I have a guest' I thought as I quickly walked to the back entrance. I pulled up my mask since I had it down after I finished my meal, I peeked my head around the corner to a long hallway leading to the open back entrance which a little boy was standing there in his pj's and was holding a teddy bear tightly.

I 'aww' before walking to him, I could sense other presences as well making me scoff. My heels clicked on the cold cement floor as if metal was being walked on, the boy must've heard the clanging from my heels since he looked up with wide eyes and he tighten his grip more on the bear "W-Who's there?" I smiled a bit at his cuteness and stopped in front of him where the edge of the moonlight stops at the door "Just a friend, little boy..... Might I ask why are you here alone?" I asked and he looked at me and tilted his little head "My big brother wanted me to stand here until the Asylum Walker comes" I narrowed my eyes when he said that. I sneered before taking a step closer, my boots were showing and I crouched down making my knees shown in the moonlight "You don't like your brother do you?" I asked and he nods making me sighed "Come here... Want me to teach him a lesson?" I asked as I opened my arms and he came into my arms and laid his head on my shoulder and whimpered.

"I can take him to Scarborough Fair if ya want" I told him and he sniffled and shook his head, he moved away from me and looked at me "Can you at least scare him so he can be the big brother I want him to be?" He asked and I chuckled and patted his head "Of course.... I'll make him run for the hills" I joked and he giggled before I stood up and he hugged my legs. I chuckled again and patted his again, I looked up to see a couple of figures behind a bush making me snicker and sneer. I looked down at the boy "I'm sorry I didn't ask you earlier... What is your name?" I asked and he giggled and smile "Jin! My name is Jin!!" He answered smiling and I ruffled his head "Well you can call me...... Asylum Walker" I said with a smirk and he looked at me "Your The Asylum Walker!!! I Thought You Were A Legend!!" I chuckled and the chuckle turned into a laugh and the laugh turned into a insane laugh. I held my stomach as I stepped out of the asylum and went over to one of the doors and started bang my head on the it.

I could tell Jin wasn't frighten by me as I laughed and banged my head on the door "OH MY GOD!! Jin, Your Hilarious!!!" I shouted pointing at him before coming to him and picked him up and threw him in the air making him squeal. I was still laughing like a manic and I caught him and got him into a headlock and started ruffling his head with my knuckles. I could feel the (f/c) liquid coming out of my left eye as I heard a click making me stop and turned my head slowly to the figure to see a girl standing up with a camera in her hands. I slowly stop what I was doing and slowly put down Jin, I turned my whole body to her and slowly walked to her "U-um.... Danny, I believe you! I believe you!!" I pulled down my mask showing my razor sharp man eating teeth and licked them "YoU bEtTeR rUn" I said darkly with a insane smile coming on my face.

I chuckled at her now pale face "Shit! Run Guys!" I pulled out my dagger and started to run after them "CoMe BaCk HeRe!! ScArBoRoUgH fAiR aWaItS yOu!!" I shouted darkly again still running after them especially the girl who got a picture of me. I was on her tail "Carin!! Watch Out!!" I tackled her down and turned her over so I can scare the shit out of her, I smirked and licked my lips "Now now... All I just ask for is for you to join my other friends in Scarborough Fair" I said looking at her as I careful moved the knifes blade up and down her chest and neck. I noticed the camera was next to me and I grabbed it "P-Please don't kill me!!" She pleaded crying out her tears, I rolled my eyes and looked at her "I'm just doing a favour for my little friend Jin..." I said smirking and grabbed her wrist and cut off her ring finger, middle finger, and thumb making her scream in pain.

I just chuckled and licked the blood off my blade, I got off of her and kicked her in the stomach like I did to that white skinned guy at Sally's place. I grabbed her by the collar "Don't Ever Bring A Camera In My Domain Again" I said deathly and she nodded before I let her go and watched her get up and ran to her friends who were close by watching us. I looked back to see Jin coming up to me and he smiled "Thank you" I smiled and patted his head before pushing him and looked back at his brother and gave him a 'Come here' finger motion. He looked around and came up slowly until I grabbed his collar and kicked him in the stomach as well and twisted his arm "Listen here and listen good..... Your little brother here needs the support of a older brother.... So be the older brother you are a good brother before I come find you and give you a real beating, you hear me?" I asked gritting my teeth together.

He nods before picking up Jin and ran back to his friends, Jin looked at me and waved at me making me wave back and grin like a Cheshire Cat. I watched them look at me and I looked at the camera in my hands before crushing it, I smirked and it turned into a frown "OI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WAITING FOR?! GET OUT OF MY SIGHTS BEFORE I REALLY KILL YOU!?" I shouted getting out my sword and they bolted out of my sight. I sticked out my tongue and looked at the ground to see the girls cut off fingers and picked them up and sticked one in my mouth. I nibbled on it and pushed it into my mouth and put my mask back on before turning around to see the white skinned guy from last night, we stared at each other before I put away my sword. He looked at me "... Are... You... Asylum Walker?" He asked and I tilted my head but Damn! Does he need any water? His voice sounds raspy as if he was in the desert for a week. I smirked underneath my mask and shook my head and pointed at a random direction and he felt for it!!

JEFF'S POV
I looked at the direction the guy pointed at to see nothing just trees and bushes. I looked back to see the guy was gone! I heard a door close making me turn to see the guy closing the other door, he looked at me and gave me the middle finger making me gasp and growled and he laughed before slamming the door closed. I growled and turned around and went back to the Manor.

I slammed opened the door making everyone jump and look at me, they all had a questionable look on they're faces since when I usually go on a killing spree, I come back with blood all over my jacket and pants but I ain't covered in blood!!! Slender notices my frown and twitching eyes 'What's wrong Jeff?' He asked and I growled "I just encountered Sally's friend.... Shit! He's Lives In An Abandoned Asylum!! He Gave Me The Middle Finger After He Attacked A Group Of Kids And Played With A Little Boy!!!" I shouted but answered his question. They looked at me then looked at each other before Ben starts laughing "ITS NOT FUNNY!!!" I shouted pointing my knife at him then stomped my way up the stairs and headed to my room and slammed the door closed. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling before I changed into my pj's and put on my sleeping mask on and put it over my eyes and fell asleep with Smile on my right and Grinny on my left but I had one thing on my mind.

'I'm so kicking that guys ass still though'